3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZERON GAMETV 08.02.21 01:16 pm

what do secrets in people mean? (People Playground)

What do the sounds mean when the background of the map breaks off? what does hidden radio mean? What does the development tip that was given to the btv subscriber mean? what does it all mean ??!?!?!?
52 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZERON GAMETV 08.02.21

offer ideas of what is happening in the world of people playground

Z
ZERON GAMETV 08.02.21

but not absurd

Z
ZERON GAMETV 08.02.21

Z
ZERON GAMETV 08.02.21

this is sh * t and the inscription here

Z
ZERON GAMETV 08.02.21

it's all on the sea map

Z
ZERON GAMETV 08.02.21

Z
ZERON GAMETV 08.02.21

Are they trying to save us too, are they?

G
Ghost Play_YTB 08.02.21

ZERON GAMETV
That inscription invite * letters * - most likely, an invitation to the dicord server

Z
ZERON GAMETV 08.02.21

there is such a discord server but it is not clear what is written there

G
Ghost Play_YTB 08.02.21

ZERON GAMETV
There, in theory, you need to decrypt ... But personally I xs how to do it

Z
ZERON GAMETV 08.02.21

Ghost Play_YTB
I saw a link to discord serv but lost the link with

s
seven cherry 08.02.21

People's theory: All this ... PRISON, not for people, FOR US, the highest being in the world of people, scientists do everything so that we do not get out, fashion is a new development of scientists that we can use for our own purposes, all the inscriptions are .. Warnings from the first person to try to escape. Yes, we can say we are like some kind of SCP, but are there other explanations for this?

G
Ghost Play_YTB 08.02.21

seven cherry
Man ... You wrote such nonsense ... From Google: Modification (game modding, prog. jarg. "mod") - an addition to a computer game, written, as a rule, by third-party developers or amateurs using the SDK attached to game, or special, designed to modify games of amateur programs. Mods are usually developed by fans and for fans and offer both free and paid distribution. Unlike add-ons, they often change the balance of power (in strategy games) or the set of weapons and abilities of the hero.

Z
ZERON GAMETV 08.02.21

I have a theory that is not so normal, but this is a theory and all the more information is a little shorter than
people whom the player spawns are not people, people have no white skin and these creatures of the mind do not have it, but not very good they can be controlled like puppets but they were created for charitable purposes, the type is like in the army instead of people or as workers, but they are not yet fully made and they are still being tested, but these are creatures and they have blood, then it turns out this is some kind of unidentified object made by man

I
Ice0 08.02.21

Immediately litter for grammatical mistakes. Well, your theory may very well be true, but there are people with pale skin such pain, but they vryatli collected them specially, and what if they wanted to revive the dead, see the skin is pale, rotten, and so they decided that there are many dead and decided to do it army but they need to be tested on robots vid even there is an electric bomb against robots, so more people can be killed literally by jolt because they are already dead and their body is weak. I have one theory, but it is not fully thought out.

v
vituaghj555777 22.02.21

I do not know

S
Shizoid228 22.02.21

there is a combination lock on the abyss card, but I don’t know which password was added in 1.15 beta 1

C
CLOUDY 22.02.21

I heard some kind of ventilation, located approximately halfway down the cliff. Tear nothing or find the source of the sound failed

D
Den4ik Den 28.02.21

I believe that the developer People just decided to act like Rockstar, adding mysteries that mean nothing and are only made so that the game can be played, studied, and stayed longer, perhaps in the future they will add something unthinkable, but for now some of the most popular theories:

1. There are no theories , it just doesn’t mean anything. The developer got busy
. 2. This is a research laboratory, studying the 2D universe, and developing some kind of engine in the real world, possibly to move into a 4D dimension. (Most popular theory)
3. This is the SCP Foundation, just an anomaly being studied.
4. This is Hell for souls who become gray people, and the player is a "demon" who torments them.
5. This is a simulation in the real world where scientists (We) study it (Looks like 2 theory)
6. This is a certain dimension with its anomalous instabilities, as indicated by the abyss with terrible sounds and strange radio.

(These 6 theories were taken from the entire Internet, those theories that I did not indicate are not popular theories, but here I showed the most popular of all, and less absurd)

PS The theory about what the developer does this so that people would appear after portal to that secret map, since there were all the secret items, which is very strange, why did he add them?

S
Slip_Stream 28.02.21

seven cherry
good theory