3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
borismoiseevrmx 08.02.21 01:16 pm

The Legendary Fish Doesn't Get Tired (Red Dead Redemption 2)

In general, we managed to catch some of the fish (as a rule, small specimens of the bluegill type), but there are some species that are generally impossible to catch. At the lighthouse in Van Horn (stupidly killed with dynamite), in Largas, at the railway in Saint-Denis and by the lake near Strawbury. The bottom line is that trying to catch it neatly, it does not take 5 minutes, as "experts" write on YouTube, it takes all 10 minutes. Naturally, fingers get unrealistically tired, but that's not even the point. You pull the fish by 5 cm, it rewinds the line by 10, the game is one-sided. Nowhere, in the open spaces of the Russian-speaking segment of YouTube, have I seen a detailed guide on how easy it is to catch a legendary fish (everyone skips this moment, they use hints). I do everything according to the guide, I hold L2, R2, the lower left joystick is pulled down all the time, and the result is always the same - the fish does not get tired
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Salvador gunzerker 08.02.21

borismoiseevrmx
When you start to pull to yourself, continue to wag the rod, and not only when it breaks out.

b
borismoiseevrmx 08.02.21

I tried Salvador Gunzerker in different ways, after she swings around with the right stick, logically he should pull it towards him. And he pulls up, but by 5 cm. And she unwinds again by 10, and so on until she completely unwinds. I'll add: the left stick is pulled back all the time, it's useless

b
borismoiseevrmx 16.02.21

everything, figured out