3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Kling 08.02.21 01:29 pm

Mass Effect Andromeda - A Catastrophically Underrated Game (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Mass Effect Andromeda - A catastrophically underestimated game, brutally barked by hamsters .... Thanks to the creator for their unappreciated work ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
attacking_beaver 08.02.21

apart from the trilogy, yes, the game is good. but in comparison it loses in almost all aspects. namely, in comparison it was evaluated

P
Pavlo1983 08.02.21

An excellent game, at one time I went through with great pleasure, yes, it does not reach the original trilogy, but this is a good solid game for a solid four, I generally wondered why it was so much hated. And it's a pity that the DLS was never released ...

P
Podvipodvertov 08.02.21

And I generally shit on those down-and-outs who foul any games! Until I try it myself, I won't listen to anyone.
Andromeda came to me very much, passed with pleasure. I love these sandboxes so to speak. I remember Andromeda with very warm feelings.
And to be honest, for some reason she reminds me of the latest films about Star Trek.
It's a normal game, and if they give me a choice to go through it again, or a trilogy, then I'd better go through Andromeda again, because I don't like the hallway games that this trilogy was.

P
Protocol10 08.02.21

attacking_beaver

Even apart from the trilogy, the game is weak.

R
Redcorsair 08.02.21

In fact, Andromeda is not a masterpiece, but a very good game, gameplay at the level of the old trilogy, there are no problems here. Graphics, music, no complaints. I also played with pleasure at one time, but one cannot deny the disadvantages of the game, there is simply no plot. And if the main plot at least somehow could be perceived, then the side quests are simply nothing to show off. I will no longer write about face animation, bugs, and so on. And since after the trilogy, everyone was waiting for at least a masterpiece, but it turned out how it happened. Biotvari and EA focused on completely different things and got into a puddle.

A
Andrei YP 08.02.21

Yes, a normal game. It is certainly weaker than the trilogy, but interesting in its own way.

A
Az_Az 08.02.21

Pavlo1983
In fact, they just threw all those who bought the full version in the hope of DLC))

s
saa0891 08.02.21

I didn't think I'd say this, but the mechanics, battles and AI are definitely better here than in the crooked Cyberpunk 2077, sadly they just merged the partners, in the trilogy each partner was valuable because he had specific skills and you had to choose for each specific mission, here they are just idiots that you can’t even control, again they’ve leaked karma too, it was one of their cool tricks, about the plot, the dull antagonist and the absence of a global threat, I’m not even talking about.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 08.02.21

saa0891
I didn’t think I’ll say this, but you already pulled up with your mechanics. Stop, it's not even funny every comment you make. this is a comparison of any game with C2077.