3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Turbo-515TM2 08.02.21 03:04 pm

ATS console traffic question (American Truck Simulator)

Hello everybody!!! tell me if anyone knows in the console I entered a command for traffic, how can I return the default value now, I write "0" there is no traffic at all
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pulsar GTi-R 08.02.21

Standard value "1.0" Turbo-515TM2

T
Turbo-515TM2 08.02.21

Pulsar GTi-R
g_traffic 1.0 should this be?

P
Pulsar GTi-R 08.02.21

Yes, Turbo-515TM2

T
Turbo-515TM2 08.02.21

Pulsar GTi-R
Thank you very much !!

R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 08.02.21

Turbo-515TM2
just write the value "1". With the values ​​"1.0" and higher, you can more accurately regulate the traffic density, after the point, you can drive in any other number, from 0 to 9, respectively, and thereby more accurately adjust the traffic density to your needs and tastes. For example, I have the uset g_traffic value set to "3". Almost like in reality) (Although in my opinion it does not differ from "2")

T
Turbo-515TM2 08.02.21

Ryan-Kuper Begemot,
for some reason, the game gives an error if I drive a command into traffic through the console, it was like this, I sat playing enjoying myself, then I decided to put the mod on trailers at that time from the mods there was only a mod for a truck and mods for accessories in the salon and the game immediately started crashing

R
Ryan-Kuper Begemot 08.02.21

Turbo-515TM2 tried
to change the priority of mods? Perhaps some points in the registration are in conflict. Well, in general, it is better to contact the guru of this resource, because in such matters I am absolutely a teapot)

T
Turbo-515TM2 08.02.21

Ryan-Kuper Begemot
changed everything differently and did not help anything, well, how to say))) the deletion of the profile helped)))) the log threw off the guru to the guys))) there was some kind of confusion, it was like it did not see the path to the folder cheto, and that's it it started after installing the mod for trailers, in fact, there is nothing to conflict))) truck accessories and trailers)))