3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 08.02.21 07:31 pm

Game Optimization (Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood)

Due to the fact that the graphics in the game turned out to be rather primitive, the frame rate in the game at maximum settings exceeds 100 fps. Although there is physics of destruction, blood gushes in all directions, but the dismemberment was not delivered. Conclusion: will go on any bucket.

24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 08.02.21

gennaz
Why do you constantly create topics about optimization? Each game has system requirements, thanks to which it is clear how the game will work.

g
gennaz 08.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
Why are you constantly creating optimization threads? Each game has system requirements, thanks to them it is clear how the game will work
. Tell the developers of Cyberpunk 2077.)))
And I create topics about optimization so that a person can understand whether he will play the game or not, he is the best example. Plus, I help fill content on the site. Is it bad?

M
Marsj 08.02.21

gennaz
Test for optimization of The Medium, in which game settings do not affect fps.

S
Subaru MotorSports 08.02.21

gennaz
Why are you quoting me, you can just press answer.

P
Protocol10 08.02.21

gennaz so that a

person can understand whether his game will go or not,

Well, in general, if the computer meets the requirements of the game, it will still start and will work IN ANY CASE. The question is what FPS. If the FPS is bad, then we simply lower the settings and the resolution until we get an acceptable FPS - that is, in fact, we ourselves are optimizing the game for our PC, which is logical because the PC is not a console where the game is immediately optimized. And at the bakery, someone needs 144 fps, someone needs 40-50 fps. Someone only at the ultra, someone high with a head, and someone at the average all the norms. Therefore, it makes sense only to lay out a test of a specific configuration, or better immediately in the form of a diagram from a set of actual bundles of processes and views.

In general, according to the optimism, now you need to look at the tops, if the current top and pretop gives out at 4k 60 fps at ultra even in batches, then everything is fine. And if the tops are on their knees, then there will be sadness on the medium and weak iron.

P
Palych Rocks 16.02.21

the only plus of the game is optimism, it will work on any bucket, the game has no other pluses

g
gennaz 16.02.21

Here's an example of how the game works on a budget PC.
Spoiler

A
AlexMort 16.02.21

The game has good optimization, on my old PC, at the maximum graph in full hd, 60+ frames

U
Udder Leather 16.02.21

AlexMort
Optimization of the game is good, on my old PC
Is it possible to specify PC characteristics?

A
AlexMort 16.02.21

Udder Leather
something like this: i5 2500k, MSI GTX 1050 TI, 16 gigs RAM DDR3 1600 MHz

D
Dundeon_Master1 16.02.21

Ful hd Goes in average 55-60 fps, frame time is more or less even. I put it on a regular HDD.
FX 6300, GT 1030, 16GB DDR3 1866 MHz

U
Udder Leather 16.02.21

AlexMort
Indeed, it works perfectly at 1050 ti at maximum settings.
Spoiler

A
AlexMort 16.02.21

Udder Leather
Without a clue why you have it like that, I sometimes had drawdowns up to a maximum of 40fps, and so everything is okay occasionally and 90fps

U
Udder Leather 16.02.21

AlexMort
Thanks to its more powerful CPU.

A
AlexMort 16.02.21

Udder Kozhanoe
you know better, I have average knowledge in this, my old man i5 is still dragging and is glad))

a
alex 19061967 16.02.21

Palych Rokov
Will also work on Windows 7, you just need to put the fix - xinput1_4.dll - in the WW / Binaries / Win64 folder. And about the advantages in the game - everyone has their own opinion.

P
Palych Rocks 16.02.21

alex 19061967 wrote:
Will go to Windows 7, you just need to throw a fix - xinput1_4.dll
right now, only in 2021 would you continue to sit on wine7)) this is akin to necrophilia

x
xd565 16.02.21

Doesn't start, writes, who knows how to fix it?

x
xd565 22.02.21

AlexMort
And how to start it?

A
AlexMort 22.02.21

xd565
Bey in google what is this error for the beginning