3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bambuk13 08.02.21 07:33 pm

Achievement Collapse dreams. (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Good day. Can you tell me how to complete this achievement? We go four to the princess. In conversation, I choose that they say the eggs need to be destroyed. The red prince becomes the enemy and the battle begins. We kill him, his princess, all their dreamers. We approach the egg, which lies on some bowl (I did not find another egg). It doesn’t work because it’s kind of hot. Then I attack him, a dead dragon falls out of the egg. There are no further options, I leave through the portal. Achievements do not give. This egg, even during the battle, broke and destroyed it in various ways, but there is no achievement. I gave Satha a scythe and did not give - no result. He broke it with Fein and Lowse and Sebilla ... Maybe there is some secret. It's just that I've been doing this for over six hours. I'm tired, I give up, helpeeeeeee .... I'm playing in the definitive edition.
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 08.02.21

bambuk13
It's not my business of course who plays how, but I'm just wondering if you really decided to ditch normal relations with the Red Prince just in order to earn this useless reward - an achievement? Or did he do it because he thought that dragons could supposedly be evil?

b
bambuk13 08.02.21

Only for the sake of achievement, then I will reboot with the life-giving all-father, which I have already received.

b
bambuk13 08.02.21

Hello. So I sit and think: I watched a bunch of videos, read a lot of forums on the game. All around are cool gamers, the jargon (slang) is such that I had to acquire a dictionary of gaming terms and that, not all words are in it that are used by the pros on the forums. Conclusion: the game is cool, it is not old enough, the players who care about it a lot, they went through it up and down, so if anything, they will help.
I ask an elementary question on achievement ... this is an achievement, a standard action that does not require a lot of intelligence or super development of the hero ... yes, of course, an incorrect translation into Russian is possible. In short. not a single answer. Thank you, Andrei YP, he did not give an answer, but at least he was curious why I needed it. I don’t understand where this vaunted gamer mutual assistance is? Or is it inside the game when you help your companions? And when you got out of the game, are you no one to call you?
I read a bunch of text on my question and did not find any answer. Strange, am I the only one interested? No ... I found those asking this question, but they were not answered either. In short. do not upset me guys. otherwise I will decide that it is not in vain that my wife does not allow me to play, because you cannot learn anything good from you.
And now to the point. I spent three real days for 5-6 hours playing out my combination and finally, I can give an answer to my own question:
As soon as we enter the location to the Princess, immediately (before talking with her) we jump over the Red Prince to the right rock and break it with a shield throw egg. It is the Red Prince (he is my partner and not the GG), this provokes a battle in which we kill the Princess. We kill anyone. not necessarily the Red Prince. After the death of the Princess, we get an achievement, although her dreamers were still alive and I had not left the portal yet.
But the following method did not work: we go to the location and Fein run to the rock. which is straight. (opposite the egg). The princess notices him and runs after him to the rock and enters into a dialogue. The red prince jumps to the egg and breaks it with a throw of a shield. Further battle, etc., but they did not give any achievements. Apparently, it is important for no one to enter into a dialogue.
Good luck to all. Hope that helped somebody.

A
Andrei YP 08.02.21

bambuk13
Probably everyone who lives on the playground has played enough of this game and does not go into the topic, although most likely it's just too lazy to answer.
If you have a VKontakte page, then there is a community "Divinity Original Sin 2. Definitive Edition." Fans of the game live there all the time and for sure someone will answer the questions.
https://vk.com/club125454305

A
Alex Nechaev 29.11.21

bambuk13
This method did not work for me, but I found a way out of the situation. Played with two characters: Fein and the Red Prince. First, I separated them, as a Red Prince I approached the Sadhe, having talked to her, breathed flame on the egg, left as a Red Prince through the portal (received the All-Father Life-giving). Fein, who remained in the dream world, killed the dragon and the Sadhu (received the Dream Collapse). As a result, both achievements at once. I was surprised myself. Of course, then it loaded and went without killing Sadhi and the dragon.

Z
Zarnotsky 11.05.22

Obviously, it is necessary to play for the Red Prince himself.

E
Enjoy_The_Silence3415 21.08.22

bambuk13
Hhahahahaha, this really works, thanks a lot!