3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jayblack 08.02.21 07:33 pm

Using voice communications (Neverwinter Online)

Faced a problem, maybe someone here will tell you a solution. I use chat discord with my head whenever I play with a friend. And everything was always normal. Battlefront 2 was handed out last week in the epic and we decided to play it. We phoned in discord, everything is ok, but as soon as I start playing, the Internet disappears. You turn off the discord, an Internet appears, the game is running, you turn off the game without touching the discord, the voice connection is restored. Reinstalled discord - it did not help. We decided to call in the cart, in the cart all the rules, but in the game itself there is no sound, we decided to try the in-game voice. At first, like the rules, but after less than a minute of the game, the Internet disappears again. They spat on Battlefront 2 and decided to return to Neverwinter Online, which they had played before and everything was normal, but now this problem has spread to this game as well. So the Internet is normal, used to play without any discomfort. But everything collapses when in parallel with the game there is an active voice chat. Maybe someone came across a similar one?
2 Comments
Sort by:
_
_iSTALKER_ 08.02.21

Jayblack
Maybe something with sound card drivers. Try reinstalling. To be sure of correctness, look for the motherboard / sound board manufacturer on the website of the manufacturer, and do not download from some sites with assemblies, etc.

For example, I had a case when the microphone worked fine, and in browsers there was just noise (as if the ocean was making noise) with increasing and decreasing volume. It was corrected just by reinstalling the driver.

J
Jayblack 08.02.21

_iSTALKER_
Thank you. The problem was in the driver.