3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chesh1rCat 08.02.21 07:33 pm

In the finale, \ "Blood and Bone \" does not allow the use of the gorilla's hands (Cyberpunk 2077)

Lol, guys, it should be that in a fight with Razor, they stupidly do not allow me to use my gorilla hands, although the people are all hung from head to toe with their implants. It seems like on sites with walkthroughs they say that you can put implants for yourself and use them in battle (before this battle I used them in the battle with Caesar, now I just have a gorilla's hands skin, but there is no functionality). It would not be important, but knowing what kind of combat system is here (worse than in The Witcher 3), the type makes strikes without animation or even gets it even when he hit 2 meters from me.
PS - I have 20 strength and 924 hp, I fly off with two hits
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leo1968 08.02.21

Chesh1rCat
Passed twice, for a nomad and a child of the streets. There was no such problem. The gorilla's hands were available and used. Now I'm going for the corporation, until this fight is offered to me. We will see.

w
wintermute322 08.02.21

and what functionality do you need?
the gorilla's hands had a bug when they were not charging and the batteries inserted did not affect anything, but the legendary modification of animal brass knuckles was working, which hung bleeding from a blow.
in any case, the gorilla's hands have higher damage than ordinary fists, plus the script closure, yeeees, scourge, worked for me from crits, a hacker so much that he handed out scripts with his fists, amy avalanches, etc.

a
athe1stt 08.02.21

I personally have not seen this. For all 3 (Street child, corporat, nomad) the gorilla's hands worked

L
Leo1968 08.02.21

This battle has passed just now. The gorilla's hands were in place.

C
Chesh1rCat 08.02.21

Leo1968
It looks like patch 1.11 broke something on me or turned it off, because I have purple gorilla hands, and they have legendary animal brass knuckles and a Rinzu battery, but I stupidly fought as if with my usual fists, even without a charging strip, there was none the sound of blows, no speed, like a gorilla's hands, although the skin was. On the 4-ku on the keyboard, they were not allowed to press at all: "this action is not available now." Before and after the fight everything works.

w
wintermute322 08.02.21

I keep Chesh1rCat up to date, batteries and charging did not work from the start.

C
Chesh1rCat 08.02.21

wintermute322
I keep in touch, everything works, you do 4 hits, fill the charge scale and do a charged hit

E
EllaNF 16.02.21

I had the same problem. Here's the thing: Only rare (blue) gorilla hands in fist fights work (at least for me). Epic and Legendary Hands No. All variants were only with the modification "Gorilla's hands do physical damage". Blue worked, others did not.
It's not clear what is the bug here? Is it that Gorilla Hands, in principle, work in fistfights, or is it a bug that Epic and Legendary do not work? I think the second. For some reason, the game regards Epic and Legendary Gorilla Hands as strike weapons (like bats), while Rare does not. Hence the whole tupnyak when you have to downgrade implants to work = //