3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alllex236 08.02.21 07:33 pm

Poor performance on a powerful pc (Metro Exodus)

On the
MSI z390 Gaming Carbon AC WiFi
i7 9700k
RFM 16gb 3600 MHz
MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Game X Trio 8Gb
pc comes out on average 70 fps NOT at maximum settings, WITHOUT tracing at all locations, in the Caspian Sea in the first location where the loaf is given, fps on average 50 CHARLES! in the Taiga the same is only 55 fps the whole chapter, but it happens that it gives out 100-110 but in closed locations, far from the "open world". I thought that Windows was tired, reinstalled, but nothing has changed. The game is on a good SSD.
Do I have one such performance?
35 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joel Miller 08.02.21

Listoman
Listoman wrote:
That's right, she is over 1.5 years old)
For 5 days :)
Listoman wrote: the
card becomes outdated ~ in 2 years)
Well, she is a year and a half and five days old, and even without that I do not agree with this statement ...

d
dsxcvf23 08.02.21

Very old and weak PC configuration! There are no such people even in the Mukhosran offices. Get a mortgage, but buy a good PC.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.02.21

Why, the comments don't even look like trolling, they've already slipped into crazy trash

P
Podvipodvertov 08.02.21

SPR1GGAN
I hate spirits like vodka, cognac, whiskey, I like low alcohol drinks like beer, wine, champagne.

A
Alllex236 08.02.21

Podvipodvertov
I bought a card when the 30xx series did not exist, I looked at all sorts of tests and there on average there was ~ 120 fps on FullHD at extreme, I don’t remember if rtx was turned on, but I will update as soon as the horse price tag disappears or I’ll wait for the next generation

P
Podvipodvertov 08.02.21

Alllex236
Price Tag Wo n't Fall Man! That's all, finish!
Now in CSN, for example GTX1660 Super 49K rubles is already! And some stores ask for 2070 Super 79K rubles, and RTX3XXX has already gone for a drain, even 3060.

t
tsa_va 08.02.21

No, 3060ti is already yesterday, and it's rather weak, you need something fresher, two months have passed! And 2080 is generally a mammoth shit, I can't even imagine who else manages to play on this ..... ?????

A
Alllex236 08.02.21

Podvipodvertov
well, I can do it, so I bought 2080super for 55, and I think it's too much

A
Alllex236 08.02.21

tsa_va
seems to be a joke, but in reality ...
new cards come out and do not pull old fullhd games, so why buy them?
if it was convenient for me to play on a gamepad and not 30fps, I would have taken the console long ago

t
tsa_va 08.02.21

Alllex236
In fact, the 2080 copes well with all the novelties of aaa in 1440p with rtx and dlss. And he will cope for a long time. And the fact that in some places in especially heavy scenes FPS 50, is that a problem ....? Are you playing FPS. Turn off the counters, step over yourself - turn down 1-2 settings and play for fun for many years.

g
gennaz 08.02.21

Alllex236
I tested this game for a very long time on an RX 580 at 1080p in the Taiga location at a high preset, I was in perfect order with FPS.
Spoiler
For 2080 Super to give such a low FPS in this game, it's simply unrealistic.

t
tsa_va 08.02.21

gennaz
I mean rare falls in heavy scenes. But if he has 50 everywhere, without rtx, and even in 1080p, then these are clearly different troubles ...

A
Alllex236 08.02.21

gennaz
is just awesome, the pre-top card (well, it was before the release of the 30xx series) pulls the game worse than the budget analogue of competitors! I think this is my last card from green

tsa_va
settings are extreme, filtering 4x, tessellation is off, rtx is off and there is a spread of 50-110 fps.
Why make a game for growth in this case? there will be games less demanding and more beautiful, take top-grade hardware to play a game 3 years ago? l - logic

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.02.21

Listoman
Listoman wrote:
It is over 1.5 years old, the card becomes obsolete ~ in 2 years)
How does the age of a video card affect its performance in a game of the same year ???

L
Listoman 08.02.21

Denis Kyokushin
None, those cards just couldn't draw it normally at first)