3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dybenko 08.02.21 07:33 pm

Help fix Ajay's independence (Far Cry 4)

In the final choice to kill Peygan or not (in the king's palace) Ajay SAM pulls the trigger. So it was on the pirate and now on the license. For all the time I was looking for a solution to this problem, I came across only two comments with the same problem and everyone was told "just don't touch anything and he will lower the gun." Yes, I know how the mercy / murder system works. In the same way, I spared Amita and Nur, but with Peygan it doesn't work like that. I removed my hands from the keyboard and the mouse, I pulled them out in the video before choosing from the computer, it reached the point of absurdity, I left the room and looked through the doorway as this / respected person / shoots at Peygan. It upsets me every time like the first. Maybe someone knows how to solve this problem?
2 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gumball watterson 16.02.21

Try unplugging the mouse. And if the problem is not in the device, delete the config of the game ¯ _ (ツ) _ / ¯

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.02.21

Dybenko
Disconnect all unnecessary from USB, I had an uninterruptible power supply, it was defined as a gamepad, the buttons were pressed by themselves.