3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gutaba 08.02.21 07:40 pm

Merc and Poison Damage (Diablo 2)

Somehow I decided to run to hellish Andariel and noticed that the merk suffers greatly from poisonous damage.
Tell me how to wear a measure for Andariel. to make it survive?
Current outfit - Gaze; Insight eth cv; Leviaphan.
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
DELETEEND 08.02.21

Gutaba
Andariel visage and / or treachery, well, you can always wear the reapers tool, even not ethereal, if you are more expensive than meditation on Andy).
if you wear only trecheri, then you can dance with a yardstick somewhere in front of Andy, so that Fade would be cast on him, otherwise the fat can die already in the city, when there is no one about LifeLichit.
And finally trecheri will be better than Levik, under the insik in the square.

Your measure has very little ias for a high-quality life lich .. I'm not sure the truth that there will be a lich from the very andariel) but you can always make a TP on a fallen or a zombie nearby, a couple of blows (finally, maybe this tactic will help you instead of dressing up)) but armor it is still worth changing to trecheri)

O
Ondal's Wisdom 08.02.21

Supplement the above with the fact that act bosses do 10 times more damage to measurements

p
passed 08.02.21

Not at 10, but at 2.
TSu: get a beaver. Although, if only Andy, then why dim at all? Is that Insi. This is how the sisandra falls quickly enough even from a magpie in a weight, should not have time to die.

O
Obsessed 08.02.21

Buy Gutaba, Reaper's toll, not ethereal - you will get high. this is the beast of the gods! and ethereal is just space!

get a beaver
better than an otter. or a kris friend.

G
Gutaba 08.02.21

DELETEEND
Yes, for now, the Merc is dressed in levi, for the sake of a bonus to strength. Is Damage reduced effective against bosses?

G
Gutaba 08.02.21

Obsessed
I always want to get a zealot, or a frenzi barbarian, but usually I drop them on a nightmar. They level up too slowly!

O
Obsessed 08.02.21

Gutaba, pfff! you just don't love them the way you should! : D There is a well-known fact - a charm that rushes you, you do it more diligently and from these little things an illusion is formed that a spell is stronger than others. You put on the Levi so that he cv pulls, and you throw out this speck - then the belly can be changed to something more! =) FREE YOUR MIND! ; d

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.02.21

I understood - playing a magpie is crutches for crutches.
Persian is weak because there is no gear. You fly to Andi - because of the teleport mana is constantly running out. You are low on mana - you are wearing insi cv (other elite bolts are rare and expensive). The measure has little strength - you put on levi on it. Andy kills the merch because he has no clothes XD

G
Gutaba 08.02.21

Sweety_Mustard
I still have a close friend in the park and I don't even have any skills)
But I feel that I can make a couple of acquisitions and farm Andi.
You can still farm it, but constantly drinking bottles is annoying)

G
Gutaba 08.02.21

By the way, how does the MF work on the scale? Is it summed up with my MF when finishing off, or separately?

O
Obsessed 08.02.21

Gutaba, if the merk finishes, then it is summed up,
passed, stuck ;-)

constantly drinking bottles strains)
throw into energy, as advised in Fircax entertainment

r
rambler87 08.02.21

Has anyone seen the chickens? Some of the first acts on the hk were a little

D
DELETEEND 08.02.21

rambler87
Uff. I thought I was the only one to see them.
I was embarrassed to ask, I thought they would close the ward to the flame if I tell whom

R
RomanDII 08.02.21

rambler87
saw chickens, scorpions and rabbits

r
rambler87 08.02.21

)) I'm talking about "chickens", on the forum they were somehow)

r
rambler87 08.02.21

RomanDII by the
way - it seems to me or in one of the old versions it was - if you stand on a scorpion, then there is a chance even to get poisoning - the character will turn green.))) Who noticed this? It seems that in act 3, small snakes are also crawling poisonous - like vipers - at least it was like that on my LAN

R
RomanDII 08.02.21

rambler87
again, translate which "chicks" are on which forum?))
"In more detail: what gases, markings, derivatives?" (c) DMB

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.02.21

rambler87
you look in the pvp game, there are all kinds of chickens

r
rambler87 08.02.21

Sweety_Mustard is
scary)

r
rambler87 08.02.21

RomanDII