3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seriuso 08.02.21 07:40 pm

Crash (Watch Dogs: Legion)

hi, my game is constantly falling off, maybe there are updates? I went to yubisoft, everything was downloaded the latest updates, the integrity of the game files also started to check, everything is ok. I can't even start the game, I went through several missions and that's it, now the game constantly freezes and crashes. Who knows how to fix this?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seriuso 08.02.21

S
Subaru MotorSports 08.02.21

Seriuso
Set low graphics settings except resolution.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Disable your antivirus.
Disconnect all unnecessary from USB.

P
Palych Rocks 28.02.21

Has anyone had bsods with clock watchdogs timeout error?

A
AndrikDru 06.03.21

The same thing started. The game just freezes after a while and an error crashes. I wonder if sending reports will somehow help, Yubiki will pay attention to this?

e
edpru 06.03.21

You can try to run the game directly without the launcher (with the launcher running).
I had it like that for a week - it constantly crashed and did not start. Started running without a launcher. It began to fall out by accident. After reading the information (and also on reddit, the advice was on combating jambs) - gave the admin rights to exe both for the game itself and for the ubeylauncher in the directory. (about a dozen like about files in total) and stopped dropping out.

r
rpccprrpc31 19.03.21

Friends, exactly the same error, only I play through GIFORCE NOW windows, the game gave such an error and closed, so damn it, I also bought a premium for 999 rubles a month, and then bam and mistakes.

r
rpccprrpc31 19.03.21

there is an nvidia tesla T10 card of 16 gigabytes, in giforce now, the game has set the default settings, 4077 gigabytes of 16 168 megs of memory are occupied

A
AndrikDru 19.03.21

The crash error appears more often when moving quickly in the game

N
Nikolay Ololay 23.03.21

There are solid crashes in multiplayer. 2-3 times per hour is stable. Although, more than 4 hours in the cartoon there is nothing to do. During this time, you can bypass all the content. Neither bounty hunting nor hacking other players. It's a shame. It was much more rosy in WD2

K
KlausBarbie 05.08.21

I noticed such garbage, I start Jupe, and if I immediately turn on the gamepad, the game immediately loads, everything is fine, but it will 100% fly out in a few minutes and knock out the amdshny driver, they say an error ... if I start the game and then turn on the gamepad, it will start to start ( loads a pier), but it will not start, only the second time, and there will be no flights ... the riddle is shorter)