3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
punkroma 08.02.21 07:40 pm

Why isn't Deep Shadows releasing more games? (White Gold: War in Paradise)

Why isn't Deep Shadows releasing more games? Xenus, xenus 2 were great games and now there is no rumor about this campaign. This Ukrainian campaign has a great start. I was a fan of these 2 games. And right now they made the last two Sloten Venus and Exortics games (2D games). I certainly understand that the "Forerunners" were not candy, but still - has the campaign really broken up?
8 Comments
Sort by:
p
punkroma 08.02.21

hmm ..... so campaigns that make good and interesting games fall apart

T
Teftelina 08.02.21

Has long been...

R
RadSiGER 08.02.21

yeah, there were times when I read in pc games and the country of games about xenus. Boiling point. so waited when I came out, it was just super. I wish they made Xenus 3, more abruptly than all modern din, but this campaign is impossible

D
Dr. Moreau 08.02.21

The blue dream of a domestic gamer ...

S
StasEG 08.02.21

Now, in the days of casual and social programs, it is simply suicide to release projects of the scale of Xenus, and even those focused on the CIS. Such money cannot be found, I am still surprised how they released Xenus2 and the Forerunners ... Now to do such large projects - it is necessary to find a large foreign publisher who would sponsor all this.

A
AndreD 08.02.21

Recently, enthusiastic developers have been collecting money for games among the players themselves. If desired, they could do the same with Xenus, but apparently they are not interested.

M
Maxim1900 08.02.21

even the company that created the stalker broke up = (Also Ukrainian was

V
Victor_Tsoy 08.02.21

Maxim1900
and then reunited again, and it is not known whether then they will disintegrate forever or temporarily