3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kira.safronov 08.02.21 07:53 pm

RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS - Bonus Mission (RAID: Shadow Legends)

Hello! The question to those who completed or completed the 3rd task for bonuses "Collect more than 10 dark fragments and came a screenshot of the inventory window" wrote in support there they wrote "with the right skills they can be obtained quickly" does not come out quickly! already 25 lv. And not one has been received, and soon it will definitely not be! Please tell me what you need to get them.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 22.02.21

Sometimes you can buy them in stores, I don't remember the price, about 340-450k of gold!
Receive for quests, receive random in locations - dungeons, the world.

D
DeX 06.03.21

Street_Magic
The fastest and easiest way is to buy a set of 11 pieces for 900 rubies

X
XpeH_B_naJIbTo 06.03.21

Street_Magic
the easiest way is to score

z
zuzzz 19.04.21

Same problem. What an impossible task. Although the task has already been simplified, you need to collect only 3 shards. Probably a couple of months to play to complete the task.

H
HellmaN69 27.04.21

I registered the acc, went through the training, indicated the name of the character, writes the answer is not fulfilled, why the hell or I don't understand what name they need?

X
XpeH_B_naJIbTo 27.04.21

HellmaN69
in the launcher at the bottom, a window appears, something like confirm an account, click on the soap, a letter will come, there is another click and everything is in openwork

H
HellmaN69 09.05.21

XpeH_B_naJIbTo
Which launcher. I have already confirmed what they need. Again writes not fulfilled today

X
XpeH_B_naJIbTo 09.05.21

HellmaN69
Plarium Play Launcher

H
HellmaN69 09.05.21

XpeH_B_naJIbTo is
not there

X
XpeH_B_naJIbTo 09.05.21

HellmaN69
create a new account and don't worry