3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SBGAlbatros 08.02.21 07:53 pm

Fight in Glen (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hey! Pirate version 1.11 gog. When I come to Glen, the characters respawn incorrectly. The man is inside the woman and there is no way to talk to him. Has anyone encountered a problem? Maybe I should come when I move further on the plot?
7 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemiades 08.02.21

SBGAlbatros wrote:
Pirate
Shame version !

R
Ricch 08.02.21

Nemiades Does it matter to
you that a man plays a pirate? Shame is to shame those who haven't bought a license.

S
SBGAlbatros 08.02.21

So nobody knows the answer?

In short, "if you want to do something, do it yourself." Understood. Maybe someone will help (because you won't get an answer from the local uk_rkov): someone has a pregnant woman with her butt resting on a man and both lean on an invisible wall: wander around them - the phrase will flicker to talk.

A
Alex hawk 08.02.21

Ricch
It's just that these people go through such mental anguish when they buy another game that they cannot pass by the person who downloaded it for free. They definitely need to speak up.

m
m01533nk0 08.02.21

Nemiades
That a pirate, that a lick, is the same, a game without protection, so blah blah blah

R
Ricch 08.02.21

Alex Hawk
Recently it has become fashionable to hate those who spiral the game. Although you need to be ashamed of someone who does not respect and does not accept the choice of another person, indicating to him what, in his opinion, needs to be done.

PS I pre-ordered Cyberprank myself, played 196 hours, went through and deleted it. I don't call anyone to buy. This is everyone's business.

A
Alex hawk 08.02.21

Ricch
Ricch wrote:
Although you need to be ashamed of someone who does not respect and does not accept the choice of another person
... and sponsors the sale of games with the quality level "trash heap". And it's not even about optimization. Here's the thing I am. I'm making sacrifices! In order not to pay scammers such as projects, I have to buy offline activations and do bullshit, instead of logging into my Steam and playing without problems. And this is not sarcasm.