3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD_Sensey 08.02.21 07:53 pm

Newbie question

I bought a box. I installed a free warzone. Requires live. Like even free games require a paid subscription? And you can't buy it right from the console? Something this is not particularly happy. Or I'm wooden. please tell me
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimas1515 08.02.21

BAD_Sensey
Yes, at the moment even free games require a paid subscription for multiplayer games. Not needed for singles.
But just not long ago, Mikey promised that they would cancel the need for a subscription for free games, but when exactly this will happen is not yet clear.
In general, I would advise you to take not live but immediately gamepass ..
you can find it not expensive on different resources for example on "pay"

B
BAD_Sensey 08.02.21

Dimas1515
Thank you. Yes, I sold the old curling iron, this one took only a ride to the warzone, while the excitement with the fifth passes. Now it will be necessary to check out something from the gamepass

d
dashenych3000 22.02.21

I bought xbox360 for my son, there is no youtube in the applications :(

u
urban.kalabanovich 03.11.21

Xs where to write, I will write here. There is boxing 360, I wanted to play, the benefit of games on the secondary car. But almost all games do not even have subs in Russian, even if they are on the pc. Is this a normal situation for consoles, or am I missing something? Even the discs bought in our country are not translated?