3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maximilliano 08.02.21 08:27 pm

Gluck (NecroVisioN: Lost Company)

Help! I can't take off from the airfield in the third mission, they immediately knock it down. It's some kind of glitch!
8 Comments
Sort by:
W
WНOAMI 08.02.21

I have such a problem, when I take dynamite in mission 1, it still does not appear for me, I click 1, and there is nothing more except a mace and a grenade, help

M
Maximilliano 08.02.21

Kratos

did not use cheats? otherwise it was buggy when I cheated

M
Maximimilian 08.02.21

And how do you like that - I play on an ATI 5850 video card, OS Win7 x64, with antialiasing enabled, textures disappear. Like at night and without a flashlight. Disable anti-aliasing - everything is fine. You can, of course, adjust anti-aliasing in the driver settings, but I didn't notice the difference.

M
Maximilliano 08.02.21

yeah, the developers have tried :(

V
Villeas 08.02.21

Yes, the game has been played for a long time, and we just started for it ha-ha-ha. But maybe someone will answer. The problem is we take dynamite at the level of "Vaccine" to blow up the passage, and dynamite is not installed on the door, or rather does not appear in the hand, but only this glove and this and that we press the buttons this dynamite is not installed. Maybe who had this?

V
Villeas 08.02.21

We wrote a problem here and immediately solved it, maybe someone like us will need a solution to this issue. Personally, I did not understand how to do it using the map editor. They advised us here, but the problem is solved simply in the game itself using the "NVNWEAPONS" cheat code. This cheat code adds "all weapons". And then he just chose the explosives and blew the wall to hell.

p
potomak57 08.02.21

I can't get out of the fortress if there is a script error in a secret place. After that I went there as soon as I took all the documents for the "medicine". I took a weapon there and = script error is provided over and over again - at least don't go there. saving automatically. There are no saves manually.

d
daniil onishchenko 05.05.22

Villeas
thanks helped