3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 08.02.21 08:29 pm

Equilibrium 2 (2021)

Genre: Fantasy, Action, Thriller, Drama
Year: 2021
Director: Curt Wimmer
Producer: Lucas Foster, Sue Baden-Powell, Jan de Bont
Actors: Christian Bale, Tay Diggs, Angus McFadyen, Sean Bean, Emily Watson, William Fichtner, Matthew Harbor, Emily Sievert, Sean Pertwee, Dominic Purcell
Duration: 107 min. / 01:47
An amazing story will allow you to touch the delights of an impressive and at the same time mesmerizing future, in which you have to closely observe human society. He has had a very hard time lately. The thing is that humanity is forced to act exclusively according to predetermined algorithms, without any opportunity to enjoy ordinary feelings. Citizens have long been deprived of emotions, so it remains to believe that in the near future every citizen will be able to regain the right to be truly free.
Unpleasant situations with people began with the outbreak of the Third World War, which became the starting point for many terrible events. Then the leadership of the countries decided to engage in the production of a special medicine that allows mankind to control its own emotions. This is not to say that such a decision was truly revolutionary and brought many impressive moments to citizens, allowing them to enjoy a variety of outstanding features of life. Those who wish are given an excellent opportunity to closely observe the presence of a hero who intends to put an end to the existing madness.
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 08.02.21

Does this movie exist?
The first part, the idea itself is very close to the present and future tense. Therefore, he does not let me go) I remember him more and more.

F
Follower 08.02.21

Cool movie

X
XpeH_B_naJIbTo 06.03.21

VETER15
is fake, man

V
VETER15 06.03.21

XpeH_B_naJIbTo
It's a pity, so many remakes are being made now, maybe there will be hope ...

X
XpeH_B_naJIbTo 06.03.21

VETER15
all credible and clear films were filmed in the last century and partly in the 2000s, and now loot rules the ball, the cinema is somehow soulless, there is no spark

P
Protocol10 06.03.21

XpeH_B_naJIbTo Loot
in Hollywood has been the rule since the advent of cinema. Earlier in the twentieth century, let's say, it was the cool and interesting filmmaking and acting CINEMA that was done. And now a movie made under the full control of the studio and the producer comes to the fore: tolerance, political correctness, the desire not to offend the feelings of femmes, LGBT people, African Americans and a bunch of different minorities, the maximum deviation from real tricks towards graphics and the green screen, maximum deviation from the display of violence (if there is some kind of action, then it will be shown with a maximum shaking camera that you can break your eyes.).

X
XpeH_B_naJIbTo 06.03.21

Protocol10
absolutely agree, but Hollywood never really stung me, I respect extremely French cinema, as well as British, Spanish, South Korean, but even if the Eskimos are filming - if only to excite the imagination and amaze

M
Melshlemming 06.03.21

Dominic Purcell? I hope he drinks coffee again.