3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Derley 08.02.21 08:29 pm

Red Dead Redemption2 vs Metro Exodus (Red Dead Redemption 2)

For some reason I want to compare these games. Two survivors, unhurried exploration .. All this can be said about the one that about the other .. The only difference I see is in the proprietary Rockstar battle, when the whole city rushes at you, and you safely shoot from everyone, in the subway the idea is supposedly such that you should not fly with a saber bald, and think several times whether it is worth dealing with this or that mob ... But if you delete the battle, both there and there great attention is paid to majestic landscapes .. The setting of the wild west among the rock stars, by the way, inspired that something home, dear .. About Metro is so clear in this regard
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Listoman 08.02.21

Compare empty fields with a scanty number of events per unit of time and a cheerful bellboy joker?)

P
Protocol10 08.02.21

Derley,
both games are more similar in terms of the developers' obsession with a realistic approach to everything, to gameplay, drawing, unhurried gameplay, etc. As a result, both this and that game gives maximum immersion due to its super-realism. As for me, too, only these two games have been the most memorable over the past few years.

i
insex 08.02.21

In the Metro, what to explore there takes two evenings.

_
_Red_FoXx_ 08.02.21

I would not call rdr2 a survivalist. The story of a bandit in a world where everything is arranged, and continues to evolve. And the story of one soldier in a completely destroyed world)

Here the comparison by Folaut would be more likely to be correct, but he is of little interest without mods, and for Metro they are not needed)

And if you compare Metro and RDR2, then really by attention to detail))

k
kolinmah 22.02.21

Compare this shitty gamna called Mytro with a masterpiece? Fear God!