3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyacheslav Gruzdenko 16.02.21 12:43 pm

For those who have a birthday (Diablo 2)

Does the administration have the opportunity to give me a gift in the form of the Lo rune for my 33rd birthday? I really want to build fortu !!!
63 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 16.02.21

Vyacheslav Gruzdenko, you ask a little. here it is customary to immediately ask for a Jakhov chest. ;-)

V
Vyacheslav Gruzdenko 16.02.21

Obsessed
Yes, not to celebrate

O
Obsessed 16.02.21

Vyacheslav Gruzdenko, then remove d2, time will appear, take his work, money will appear)

V

Obsessed
You've been on the D2 forums for years, aren't you tired of yelling ?! I read your comments from that decade)

O
Obsessed 16.02.21

Vyacheslav Gruzdenko, why did you decide that I was sore? )) I don't play d2! and right now I'm at work and I am writing this message in 2 steps, interrupting calls from colleagues and filling out a report. =) why does everyone see me as a troll? : D if you have been here for a long time, do you really believe that he will give you at least something? Well, think for yourself))

V

Obsessed
And now Firk will read your message and do everything beautifully))

V

Obsessed
I do not naively believe, I know that the world is not without conscious and generous people!

O
Obsessed 16.02.21

Vyacheslav Gruzdenko, yeah. Knowing the firm, "make it look pretty" is to file down 5 mule drops for everyone and paint on Akara's horns. ;-)
conscientiousness has nothing to do with it, and generosity is not a brand ;-) right now, they would show CONSCIOUSNESS at PG, giving Lo-shki: DD

D
DELETEEND 16.02.21

mogu Ko podarit!

O
Obsessed 16.02.21

Vyacheslav Gruzdenko, a conscious person! ; DD

my friend writes - quite in the spirit of pg! )))
SpoilerNo, nuacho ... Introduce a personal chance of a girdle, on the other increase it by ... 0.001%
For those who actively cooperate with the administration - raise it, for those who sarcastically on forums, lower it! 😈

V

DELETEEND
Ko Lo what a difference does it make ?! ))

D
DELETEEND 16.02.21

Obsessed
yeah I tada one more account with vpn I will close here! And I will smear and sarcastic from him.
And from this to argue with him !: What are you, what are you - an alert genius, handsome and Eld to the knee. Everything works as intended! you just don't fumble.

V

DELETEEND
axaxa

F
FludoTron 22.02.21

Vyacheslav Gruzdenko wrote:
I read your comments from that decade)
Are Obs' comments re-read like a good book?

O
Obsessed 22.02.21

DELETEEND, Alera's personality multiplication becomes a trend and goes to the masses! ; D
and "Eld to the knee" = "not on the server"? ; D

FludoTron, this is clearly a bad book: D

f
firkax 22.02.21

Vyacheslav Gruzdenko wrote:
But Firk will now read your message and do everything in a pretty fashion ))
what will I do and why?

3m3m 22.02.21

Vyacheslav Gruzdenko
prowy vas ostavit login ot accounta i password na kotorii nado perevesti Lo

O
Obsessed 22.02.21

firkax, you will do "everything" and "beautifully". left points in the server room again? ; D

V
Vyacheslav Gruzdenko 22.02.21

3m3m
L pushkin
P kolotyshkin

V
Vyacheslav Gruzdenko 22.02.21

firkax
All taku obc bbll npaB, there will be no gifts