3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 16.02.21 12:43 pm

Night creature [Night vision] (Fallout 4)

Someone put this mod to turn off night vision.
https://gamer-mods.ru/load/fallout_4/gejmplej/nafig_ehto_nado/128-1-0-8137
Are there any bugs.
It's just really annoying this soapy vision, and in the daytime the picture kapets lights up.

10 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 16.02.21

saa0891
Why should this skill be pumped at all?

s
saa0891 16.02.21

longerr2007
It gives a plus to intelligence from 6 pm to 6 am, at the second level +3 to intelligence (this is generally a chic fit), the more intelligence the faster your levels grow.

l
longerr2007 16.02.21

saa0891 You
can take 10 at the beginning of the game and then invest in it. Although, personally, I don’t pump it at all, you apologize too quickly, it’s not interesting to play.

s
saa0891 16.02.21

longerr2007
I'll tell you a secret, you can even take 11 points with the help of the SPECIAL Book, and then raise it to 12 with a bobblehead, I usually do this, about armor for intelligence,
my old armor set
Spoiler

buff with radiation, I don't even mention chemistry.
It's not interesting to play at the expense, in the survival mode it is quite interesting, if it seems too easy to you, I strongly advise you to try the Horizon mod there you will definitely not be able to quickly apat.

l
longerr2007 16.02.21

saa0891
I do not need to advise .. Horizon. I play charisma, my girl runs around in gear with zero stats. No vanilla armor (especially mod), only a couple of mods for rags and rings. No mod weapons, only vanilla legendary. I am very I don't like the fact that in a vanilla game, pumping goes instantly, therefore, practically, I don't build anything and don't craft anything, I transfer all villages with blueprints.

s
saa0891 16.02.21

longerr2007
All that is on the screenshots is vanilla armor, if you don’t know, there are no mods, except for the texture for army uniforms and armor.

And at the expense of Horizon, you yourself wrote that it’s not interesting when it quickly gets up, in other words, this mod is a reworking of the survival mode, and it makes it much more hardcore and difficult, the challenge from the gameplay is just an order of magnitude larger, there you’ll think ten times where it’s better to invest a point per level because the levels grow many times slower, but if you don't like hardcore then this mod is definitely not for you.

l
longerr2007 16.02.21

saa0891
I already understood what you need intelligence for. And I said to myself, no vanilla armor. I collect it only for collection. This is what my Persian runs in (Rags of a prisoner with altered textures). Everything is zero.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Again, I will say, I am not interested in this Horizon, like other similar mods. I played them several years ago, when I just got acquainted with the foul. Considering that I translate and test mods, for me it is never hardcore is an ordinary masochism and an unforgivable waste of time. I hope I did not offend)).

s
saa0891 16.02.21

longerr2007 wrote:
This is what my Persian runs in (Rags of a prisoner with changed textures). All by zeros.
With this approach, of course, no survival mode can be discussed.

longerr2007 wrote:
this is never hardcore, this is ordinary masochism and an unforgivable waste of time. I hope I did not offend)).
And why should I be offended, let casuals play as they want, it's just that I personally don't get any pleasure from casual gameplay, it's not interesting to play, but when there is a challenge and hardcore, when you really need to take into account many aspects and subtleties, then the challenge from the game you get a wagon and a small cart.

s
saa0891 16.02.21

On the topic, I tested the mod, I did not find any bugs, it works fine, so anyone who also strains night vision can put it.

A
Az_Az 16.02.21

saa0891 I will
support, I also do not like it when everything is too casual. When there is a challenge, it's more interesting to play. Only the folaut survival mode I do not like, rather a stick in the wheels than a challenge), Therefore, I usually complicate it with mods. Like such as - grenades are killed the first time, shots in the head are shot, etc. As well as fashion for modern small arms. The fact that the game does not go at all))
Yes, and vanilla armor too, usually I put something like this))

Spoilerhttps: //pix.playground.ru/fallout_4/2996587/