3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Goblin406 16.02.21 12:46 pm

For Norsca! (Total War: Warhammer 2)

The people, tell someone, ran into a problem. On the 25th turn, a huge army of dark elves declares war on me, no matter how many times the campaign began, it was always the same. Fighting them by turn 100 on NORMAL difficulty is unbearably unrealistic. How can you avoid this? Is this a chtoli bug? Where do so many troops come from !?
2 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frostmir 16.02.21

The balance in vanilla is very strange. Install mods to improve balance - radious mod as it is called, SFO Grimhammer, etc. But even with them, misunderstandings will arise, for example, when I played for the High Elves ... yes, for any faction, in the presence of a "great power" from -30 or less, I was declared war even by those states that were at the other end cards. With those with whom I a priori do not have any "curses".

S
SergoDzhan 22.02.21

Frostmir
I made mods so that the AI ​​would not perceive me as a player, SFO, and still no one gives a shit. Har Ganeth / Naggarond declares war on me and floats to me with its stacks, even though I run Nakai in the wastes of Chaos. Apparently nothing will fix it at all.
But in the Whirlwind campaign, it helped me playing as the Twilight Sisters. I almost did not interfere with anyone, and 1-3 factions fought with me.
But there is most likely random, because when I played for Norsca, my only allies were just Malekith and his family.