3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 16.02.21 12:53 pm

Crashes when loading a level (Deus Ex: Invisible War)

I know that this is a very "relevant" topic, but I decided to go through the first two parts of Deus Ex, especially since I couldn't play the second part, because in 2003, when the game came out, the PC was bad and the game didn't even started up. Well, okay, the first part starts and plays fine, in any case the GOG version, but here the 2nd part and also the GOG version does not want to start normally, when loading a level, at the beginning or just loading a save, just a black screen and that's it. freezes tightly that even the PC has to be restarted, but 3 times when I tried to close the game through the Task Manager, for some reason the level loading started and you can even play, in any case, until the next level load and if you still try to close the game through DZ, then I also managed to play a little , but then I didn’t do the trick, Naturally, I could not understand the algorithm of actions, which is very random, I just close the game and now the download has started, and in other cases, the game simply closes. I tried options with disabling the CPU cores in the game process, downloaded Visible Upgrade, dgVoodoo Watermark, tried to edit the process through Process Lasso by disabling the CPU cores there, nothing helps, the game still crashes, maybe someone else knows ways to solve this problem, naturally without reinstalling Windows to earlier versions, I have Windows 10 64x and of course I will not change to XP. I hope for help from the forum (if it will be, of course, given when the last time someone wrote here), because even the guides on Steam do not help. I tried options with disabling the CPU cores in the game process, downloaded Visible Upgrade, dgVoodoo Watermark, tried to edit the process through Process Lasso by disabling the CPU cores there, nothing helps, the game still crashes, maybe someone else knows ways to solve this problem, naturally without reinstalling Windows to earlier versions, I have Windows 10 64x and of course I will not change to XP. I hope for help from the forum (if it will be, of course, given the last time someone wrote here), because even the guides on Steam do not help. I tried options with disabling the CPU cores in the game process, downloaded Visible Upgrade, dgVoodoo Watermark, tried to edit the process through Process Lasso by disabling the CPU cores there, nothing helps, the game still crashes, maybe someone else knows ways to solve this problem, naturally without reinstalling Windows to earlier versions, I have Windows 10 64x and of course I will not change to XP. I hope for help from the forum (if it will be, of course, given the last time someone wrote here), because even the guides on Steam do not help. I have Windows 10 64x and of course I will not change to XP. I hope for help from the forum (if it will be, of course, given the last time someone wrote here), because even the guides on Steam do not help. I have Windows 10 64x and of course I will not change to XP. I hope for help from the forum (if it will be, of course, given when the last time someone wrote here), because even the guides on Steam do not help.
4 Comments
Sort by:
J
Juwargane 28.02.21

DragonCommander56
in your computer installed any pribludy and utilities for games? for example, Gefors experience is very much in conflict with this game, which leads to level freezes

D
DragonCommander56 28.02.21

Juwargane
Yes, this stray is on your computer, I'll try to turn it off, thanks

J
Juwargane 28.02.21

DragonCommander56
No no it must be removed from the computer completely

D
DragonCommander56 19.03.21

Juwargane
No, I just cut it off and the game really worked, thanks