3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Loaf of bread 16.02.21 12:53 pm

From Ps 4 to Peka

Tired of waiting for PS 5, I'm thinking of buying a gaming computer, this is the kind of assembly that will work [Intel Core i5 10400F, 6x2900 MHz, 8 GB DDR4, GeForce GTX 1650, 512 GB SSD, for a comfortable game in Rainbow Siege?
And can it be upgraded over time? complete layman in this matter)))
liked the body
13 Comments
Sort by:
X
XOPSSS 16.02.21

Better stay on ps4. You won't get anything sensible from such an assembly - just money down the drain

L
Loaf of bread 16.02.21

XOPSSS
Ok then I'll wait for ps5 on sale ...

l
longerr2007 16.02.21

Loaf of bread
Can I link to the corpus? I still have this Thermaltake Black Window XaserV WinGo, I won't change it for anything. The propellers for blowing, top blowing, two on the glass and at the back are adjustable and with filters. The door is locked with a key, also a false panel on the key. the main thing is a large volume and verified air circulation.
http://www.c3000.ru/price-desc.asp?p=27490

L
Loaf of bread 16.02.21

longerr2007
This is a ready-made pc assembly https://www.dns-shop.ru/product/9cca6b8014cd1b80/pk-asus-rog-strix-gt15ck-ru012d-90pd0351-m09090/

l
longerr2007 16.02.21

Loaf of bread
No, this is not a gaming PC.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 16.02.21

A loaf of bread
Better collect it yourself, it will be more profitable than buying a ready-made assembly.

S
SPR1GGAN 16.02.21

A loaf of bread
is a good idea to switch, but on a PC with vidyahs, the problem is even worse than with new curling irons,
and you can collect on similar kits and the fps will be around 100, but there are also nuances, buy 1650 for 20k for yourself, and take used 970 with the same fps for 10k, this is a roulette

l
longerr2007 16.02.21

SPR1GGAN The
man did not voice his capabilities. It is likely that he will allow himself to assemble a completely modern car.

A
AshenFew 16.02.21

Loaf of bread
Somehow your logic is not clear. Consoles, especially curling irons, are taken for the sake of exclusives, tk. the price tag of games on the console and on the PC is noticeably different ... True, recently there has been a tendency for the prices of games on the PC to rise.
Therefore, if you want an exclusive curling iron - wait for the curling iron. If you want to play all the games - take your PC, the exclusives of consoles recently often appear on the PC after some time (year old).

L
Lex-one 16.02.21

AshenFew
If you are into one online game and it is your whole life for you, then the console is better.
100% infa.

A
AshenFew 16.02.21

Lex-one
MMO on console? Yes, you, my friend, know a lot about perversions.

L
Lex-one 16.02.21

AshenFew
Man wrote about Rainbow Six.
Many people jerk off in battle or in code.
It's all better on the console.

R
RicoChico 16.02.21

Why wait is tired ?! When I took the iron away yesterday in M.video, I saw a box with PS5 in the storage. It is necessary to monitor supplies. Now the deliveries will be trampled by March-April. There was also a shortage of PS4 and PS4 Pro. And buying a gaming PC now, ready-made, is crazy even during the mining boom.

AshenFew
I also play strategy games on PS. All these tales are about the fact that it is impossible to play Pekabrod tales on the gamepad.
TESO is playing well, and WoW is likely to catch up soon.