3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xakep 16.02.21 12:53 pm

Bug or something I don't catch up with. (The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King)

In short, such a problem when the walish Shelob (Gig. Spider) for Senya, the next mission is almost a dark screen and the outline of Senya is visible. When you run a little, the sword lights up with a blue light. What the fuck is this.
88 Comments
Sort by:
P
PATRIOT 16.02.21

The same garbage is a glitch of some kind. People help !!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 16.02.21

This bug is only on the two-disc version of the game.
Buy three boxes, or look for codes to open all missions !!!

B
BzZz 16.02.21

In-in I have the same crap people help and !!!

X
Xakep 16.02.21

And where can I find this code, because all the codes can be basically used only after passing !!!!!!! Or send me the saves from this fucking mission for Senya. Moreover, now only two-disc drives are sold. Once I saw it on three so at once and bought it !! Help someone with my soap saves near.

X
Xakep 16.02.21

There was no solution to the problem here where you can download the saves -http: //stopgame.ru/download.php? Url = http: //stopgame.ru/files/lord_of_the_rings_return_of_the_king_save.zip. I don't know about you, but everything works for me now

P
PlayGround.ru 16.02.21

I have a mismatched disk !!! But the bug is different. 2 CD I insert, it almost reaches the end, but it stops turning and cannot continue. Then it writes the damaged file UO 1253 to mine (I don't remember exactly) and there are scratches on the disk ... Send this FUCKING file, and it's expensive to change !!!!!! PLZZZZZ !!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 16.02.21

NArod au menja bag est '' s Samom ... Proxozu missiju v Helms Deep za Gandalf a sledushie missii, kogo ne vyberu igraju za karapuza Sema. Kak eto popravit ''?!?! Help pls

S
Sergi 16.02.21

Damn my bug is the same: I can't play for anyone but Senya! Maybe someone will help, otherwise it is not good to play for the little ones!

S
Sergi 16.02.21

Damn my bug is the same: I can't play for anyone but Senya! Maybe someone will help, otherwise it is not good to play for the little ones!

S
Sergi 16.02.21

Damn finally found a patch for playing as Agronomist Logovaz, etc. Those who are tired of taking a steam bath with Senya, catch the link, there is MEGA PATCH http://www.playground.ru/cheats/1877/

P
PlayGround.ru 16.02.21

Tell me, who is not difficult where you can download the cir00.scw file from the Data Game cir folder. A glitch at the level of Kirith Ungol - because of him. You need a normal version of this file (from 3 cd version or any other working version).

D
Den 16.02.21

The problem is, I installed it, I press play, I go in, I went through the mission for the Endalf, I read about pumping characters, I left, and when I go in again, then there is some kind of error

f
foma 16.02.21

To Den:
This is because the "Russian" version. Go to the settings, set the resolution to 800x600 ... An nizya.
In short: either play "Russian" but don't change anything in the options, or put in English - you will go through almost everything. At the last level, Sam is an asshole.
Hence:
To Obijenniy Sema:
If you fix this problem - write. File extraction is certainly the most acceptable option. For the saves will help the game finish, but you will miss one level (and considering that there are not many of them ...).
In general, of course I am in search of a 3CD. Hochetsi and all the additions to have a look.

s
scar 16.02.21

And how to discover new heroes?

l
legolas 16.02.21

There is also a problem ... the last mission for Sam is terribly buggy ....... I am falling into the ground. People, if someone knows the solution to this problem, write to the soap .... By the way, if you play for other characters in this mission the same garbage turns out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 16.02.21

PEOPLE!!!
Help. send a non-buggy file for the last mission for the little one (datagamecir)

P
PlayGround.ru 16.02.21

And send me this file if it's not difficult

N
Narik 16.02.21

yeah, guys, hryanovo.
They gave it to me on my birthday, and here they called a lot of bugs about her.

N
Narik 16.02.21

yeah, guys, hryanovo.
They gave it to me on my birthday, and here they called a lot of bugs about her.

N
Narik 16.02.21

I apologize for two messages in a row, my computer is frozen, well, I poked it again, which would be for sure.