3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UserValv 16.02.21 12:53 pm

In search of clean CS 1.6 (Counter-Strike)

On the Internet, you can find a clean cop. Even where they write that the game is clean and untouched, they still add their links, etc. Maybe someone has the installation files from student days. We are talking about the version that was in computer clubs (non steam of course) with all the usual models. Where the default nickname is Player (and not the advertisement of the site ks), where is the standard English voice acting (radio communications). It is possible, in principle, with bots. Because even then, the assemblies came with built-in bots. In general, the cop that was then.
Now it simply cannot be found, you can only find it in someone's archives.
Let's return the true original !! Not crooked assemblies ...
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex8ball 22.02.21

UserValv
I can help, but not earlier than Sunday. Chirkani in PM on the 21st at 13:00 Moscow time.
There is a disc, but it's in an old hut.

U
UserValv 22.02.21

alex8ball
Ok, I hope that's what you need.
I shoveled a lot of sites and realized that I could not find it there, even where they write that I give a grudge, one hell of a thing somewhere, but put their hands in ...
There is only one way out, to find someone.

U
UserValv 22.02.21

found it and it is clean, but alas, it is too old and does not see the server at all. + bots will need to be downloaded separately. if anyone is interested, it is in position 18 (18. Counter-Strike 1.6 v. 6 (full game - clean version - install: 272 Mb) :)
here is the link: https://counter-strike.cn.ua/DreamHC/Page2 .html

U
UserValv 22.02.21

it seems that a version with support for 48 protocols is needed so that you can play with someone even on a LAN

U
UserValv 28.02.21

alex8ball
Not forgotten? Just already 22)

U
UserValv 28.02.21

In general, I made a clean cs myself ... I found a clean cs version 6 this is a version from the days of the dinosaurs and the 4th pentium. I took the necessary files from there and put it in a modern ks portble. Why a portable version? because it was originally the cleanest + very convenient that you do not need to install and works on any computer, even on a flash drive.
pluses of my cop.
there is no advertising cs (advertising of servers does not count it even on the sitm version) there is a
nickname in the stock player
There are no ads in the console and all sorts of errors
when loading a single-player game, original links were left that were supplied by the developers of the
bots since that time (I must say they behave special not as stupid as bots from modern cops)
original English radio communications
restored the local server to work.
the interface language left Russian, if desired, you can set English in the files
and, most importantly, it supports modern servers.
here is the download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E0F4Bn4NcefGUZCOK8Lda5UvBhwHmSqj/view?usp=sharing I don't mind.
It is launched using the counter strike baht file !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in the root folder there are the usual files of the stock x_ka.
in general, I tried to recreate as much as possible the cop that we all remember "

Ps If you want to do something, do it yourself ....

w
winbloger 24.11.21

http://cs16.site/ - here you can download both the classic CS 1.6 and other counter-strike assemblies