3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIMaXiMuMII 16.02.21 12:53 pm

Mouse Lock X7 (Rust)

Hello everyone! Who knows, WORKING bypass of A4TECH mouse locks? I have a regular (NOT Bloody) mouse X7, but for some reason they still block it, although there are no macros and other lobuda on it and never have been.

How can I normally play RUST without getting kicked every 20 seconds?
I'm not going to buy another mouse, I like this one, it's comfortable!
4 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rogul 03.01.22

come to terms

y
yuriko1158 03.01.22

why put up.
we stupidly hide the mouse data from the system and the game does not SEE the mouse data.
Conclusion:
no kicks and a comfortable mouse in hand.

I
IIMaXiMuMII 21.08.22

yuriko1158
And how to do it?

D
Dragon Lore 21.08.22

IIMaXiMuMII
I played A4Tech Bloody Commander ML16 for 2 years. With macros, of course. Look online for special utilities to replace or hide peripheral identifiers. Personally, I was offered a cheat utility for free when I bought a paid cheat for invisibility and a twenty-fold underestimation of incoming damage. But after the update last year, the utility stopped working. It was necessary to update, and this is 7 bucks. I just spat and bought myself a Logitech G600 mouse. In just 3 games that I play, this mouse is blocked. But I have a Genius LuxeMate 525 keyboard with macros. Not a single gaming site identifies her;) - where the mouse is in flight, it works out for all 100.
Keep in mind that utilities for hiding or replacing the peripheral ID are not universal. Some things can work, some can't. In some you can manually register your device and your A4TECH mouse will be defined by the server as some kind of ordinary Genius, and some "register" only their own gag. In any case, you will have to try a few before you find the right one. At one time, I was carried for several days, I don’t remember with which game. I tried about 20 pieces, no less, from one Chinese site. There were demos for 48 hours. If it worked, I paid some two and a half bucks and used it. It's a pity the site was closed, there you would definitely find what you need.