3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VelSilk 16.02.21 12:56 pm

How to raise fps? (Valheim)

FPS drops up to 25-30
System: rtx 2060
xeon 2650v2 8-16
16gb ram
6 Comments
Sort by:
H
Holloway 16.02.21

The same game. The game is mega hype, the best sandbox of 2021 and such an unstable fps

s
sky1982 16.02.21

Hello. Everyone has drawdowns. Even on powerful systems.
Created a server 24/7, there are places. Who wants to play together, write to the LAN or add as friends on Steam: Devil-Russia

Z
ZlobnyDed 16.02.21

The most interesting thing is that the settings do not affect anything at all, the drops remain. Once I caught some unknown game: the browser was open in the background, minimized the game, deployed - that's it. The game slowed down to about 8-10 fps, as in slow motion. Nothing helped except restarting. On stream someone saw the same, but the system there was many times more powerful than mine

P
Pavel Netesov 16.02.21

https://www.playground.ru/valheim/news/etot_prostoj_sposob_dlya_valheim_mozhet_povysit_vashu_proizvoditelnost_na_30_fps_i_bolee-1091271
Look it might help!

D
DmitryHC 30.03.21

Good day! People, how to be, valheim slows down terribly, 1-2 frames / sec., A week ago everything was normal (well, more or less), of course it did a little, but not much! Rummaged through the entire Internet, tried all the methods (replacing firewood, fixing the boot file, reinstalling both the game and the system, etc., etc.) nothing helps !!! I do not know what to do!!!

2MoRRoW 05.04.21

"-force-vulkan" and no problem.