3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Kisliy 16.02.21 12:56 pm

Can't build a village. (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

The problem is this: he annexed the Outskirts, opened all the locations there and cleaned everything up. I click on the checkbox, the place where the village was built, there is a kpopka and you need 50 Os, press, it says that there can be only one settlement in the region. And that's it.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 16.02.21

Andrey Kisliy
Try it later when you raise the level of development of your other regions. There are some restrictions, it will not be possible to build everything up with settlements at once. Don't forget to upgrade villages to townships and townships to cities when the time comes. It seems that the number of available villages depends on the number of villages, etc.

A
Andrey Kisliy 16.02.21

Andrei YP
Yes, there were no problems in the first playthrough, as soon as I joined the Outskirts, I immediately laid a village there.

A
Andrey Kisliy 22.02.21

In general, we will refer to the game bug. It's a pity, I had to start all over again.

D
Derley 22.02.21

Everything is fine with me, the outskirts are the top. He founded a settlement .. If interested, during the main quest "attack of the trolls"

D
Derley 22.02.21

Oh, and I almost forgot, you need to found three villages, and only then you can make a settlement out of one .. And so that the city seems to be five .. Here is a similar topic, can it help https://forums.playground.ru/pathfinder_kingmaker/ gameplay / kak_zalozhit_novoe_poselenie-967144 /