3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Ivlev1 16.02.21 12:57 pm

Can't climb any roof! HELP !!! (XCOM 2)

The official game was bought on Steam. In any mission, I cannot climb to the roof of any building, you hover the cursor over the building to become transparent and you can only move along the first floor. There is also a problem that all dialogues are very quiet, nothing is heard, only subtitles can be read. Visited to download different distributions from torrents, still the same problem. I updated the firewood for the video card, but the problem did not go away. HELP ME PLEASE !!!
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MedvediVodki 16.02.21

Pointing the mouse over the building and turning the wheel to select floors.

P
Pavel Ivlev1 16.02.21

PANCAKE EXACTLY !!!! THANK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT GUESSING THE SAME UNREAL PANCAKE

M
Mercurionio 16.02.21

Pavel Ivlev1
Scroll in all games zooms out / zooms in the camera. Or is it easier to capsize than to turn on the brain?

B
Bupycop 16.02.21

makoleko
Q and E will help you to rotate the camera. Pavel Ivlev1
and you too) and then again you will go to create a topic with stupid questions, before entering the game control settings elementary ...

m
makoleko 16.02.21

Bupycop
I would also like to help the sensitivity in the options for these very "Q" and "E", so as not to edit ini manually.

K
KOT_KoKoC 16.02.21

In the settings of the keys it is written that in order to change the floor, you need to press F (Up) and V or C (I don’t remember exactly) to lower the camera.

Y
Youxyxol 16.02.21

And then they are still wondering why all the games had a problem.

C
Caliber 16.02.21

do something

n
nahabin 16.02.21

And it is also convenient to use "T" and "G". Well, look at the key settings. Everything is written there.

n
neshik10 16.02.21

The problem here is that usually in games, the distance is scrolling the wheel backwards, while here it must be turned forward to move it away. Many people get stuck on this.

m
makoleko 16.02.21

Could have made a threshold for turning off the floor under your feet in the options. And it certainly doesn't have floor switching - just an up and down camera. Here in XCOM3 Apocalypse there was a floor switch - if you turned on the eighth floor, then the cursor was on it.

G
Genesis_X 16.02.21

But nichrome! All your advice goes through the woods. XCOMe has a lot of fucking bug with this fucking scrolling, which brings it to the handle. Neither q, nor e, nor t, nor g will help if the character can walk through three levels and at the same time he needs to climb up. The texture of the floors becomes transparent and even at the greatest distance, this brute offers to walk instead of the roof, to the lower or middle sublevel.
I ran into this shit when my base was attacked, and then knocked down on dreadnoughts, where there are 4 fucking floors.

In short, this, in principle, cannot be treated in any way. Just now, the Chrysalid was stuck on the roof, but you can't get there, and the Persian is constantly directed to the cells under the roof, no matter how much Te, Ge and other crap poked!

v
vasylbarinov1 22.02.21

Why do npc characters enemies pass through my building walls of level 4 as if there were no walls