3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saffary92 16.02.21 12:57 pm

dialogue problem (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

the problem is that when you re-enter the game, some dialogs are marked as if I didn’t use them ... if anyone knows, help me, otherwise it is very annoying ...
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
spellcustomer 16.02.21

i can't see any problem here

S
Saffary92 16.02.21

spellcustomer
you don't see her, but I see .. why the hell do you offer me your opinion ...

s
spellcustomer 16.02.21

Saffary92 why
the hell is your opinion to me I watch you dialogues, as such, and not only annoying in the game))) As usual, what topic, such are the answers, and there are no solutions to "your problem")))

P
Pril balsam 16.02.21

Saffary92
If you have mods, then most likely a glitch because of them ...

S
Saffary92 16.02.21

spellcustomer
nooooo, I am happy with dialogues in my life ... just when you ask a question you want to hear the answer ... and not arguing ...
Cheryl
there are no mods as such, not counting the off-the-shelf patches ... probably the problem is in the assembly. ...

P
Pril balsam 16.02.21

Saffary92
Write an example of such dialogues

spellcustomer
Stop trolling

S
Saffary92 16.02.21

Cheryl
in the princepe everyone has at least one and two dialogues ... let's say in the thieves' guild there is a topic for completing tasks in different cities from Delvin ... so if you complete them all at each call, there is a dialogue that I have completed the task in this , in such a city .... and at the end he says ... I will tell you once and I will not repeat you, like the coolest thief ... so he tells me this at every entrance ... but not a dragonborn so vopsche as if he hadn't spoken to me ...

P
Pril balsam 16.02.21

Saffary92
in the thieves guild has a theme for completing tasks in different cities for the delvin.
In guilds, tasks are endless, for companions, too, for the brotherhood, too - this is done so that the interest in the game does not end.

I will tell you once and I will not repeat you like the coolest thief ..
This is always the case. Everyone is different. For example, one type of comrades-in-arms always meets me with the words - "and you are one of the newcomers, I recognize", although I have long been their head. Well, listen to the guards. These are their signature phrases.

Don't worry, it's okay

, if you complete them all, every time you enter, there are dialogues that I completed the task in such, in such a city ...
This was the case for me when I installed the add-on and loaded the game. All dialogues about the tasks completed earlier became active, they had to be voiced again. But last time they were given some kind of bonus, but now - nothing.

n
nestrbob 16.02.21

e
ejick63 16.02.21

Good day people, there was a problem with the manager of the lake estate Ria, she was appointed as the manager, but there were no dialogues about improving the estate and buying for a house, there was such a problem of Avenichi, there was no dialogue about buying a house, I solved it by giving him a good melon from a hidden place, right away as soon as he began to breathe evenly, the dialogue appeared, with Ria this will not go through, the standard dialogue of the housecarl (not the ruler) also remains

V
VikMan 21.08.22

I have the same problem with Valdimar in Winstad Manor