3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtyVision 16.02.21 12:59 pm

Crafting and building questions (Valheim)

Hello everyone. Here we post questions about crafting and building in the game.

The first problems I encountered were how to disassemble an item and how to fix a specific item on a workbench?
21 Comments
Sort by:
S
SGate 16.02.21

Disassemble by middle mouse button.
The specific one is not repaired, everything is repaired in turn, and free of charge.

S
Semilet 16.02.21

You can only disassemble a building, clothes and weapons cannot (as far as I know), but to repair a specific one, put the rest in the chest, it's elementary

Z
ZlobnyDed 16.02.21

And the items are repaired in the same place where they were created (obviously, but still): created on the workbench - there you fix it, in the forge - it means that it is repaired in the forge. This creates inconvenience on long-distance sorties. If stone and silicon can be repaired on the knee, hastily put a workbench right in the forest, then with bronze and iron it is more difficult. Therefore, by switching to bronze, we do not discount silicon, we pump and carry it in reserve. I had to build a second base near the Swamps and connect it with a teleport to the first one. I managed pretty quickly, at the first base there are already cattle grazing and the necessary trees are growing, there is an apiary, a vegetable garden, all the help. In which case, in half a minute, you can move and repair the equipment at first. In the new smithy, I had already melted iron yesterday to the point of insanity.

Z
ZlobnyDed 16.02.21

The solid wood in the Black Forest is pine. High-quality wood - birch and oak, grows on Meadows, but also occurs in ChL, only less often. Copper and tin are in the Black Forest. The deposits look almost like stones, only slightly shine. Tin - gray "cobblestones", copper - green "layers". Tin is almost always found near the sea and forest streams. You cannot teleport ore and metals, only on foot

F
Fasfeartu 16.02.21

ZlobnyDed
Yes, sheer insanity that you can not teleport with ore.
Feeling as if the game was created for fans of Korean MMOs or total nerds who have no life at all. They eat and shit for themselves. No other way. Farm 8 hours of copper and tin, which was enough for exactly armor without improvements ... And after another 16 hours, farm the same for the base ...
And then, when you find swamps - either rebuild the base in a new place, which was already building for 6 hours , or through half a card to carry iron bit by bit for half a day in real time. In general, I dropped the game. Everything about her is great, but the merciless grind makes her a trash

Z
ZlobnyDed 16.02.21

Fasfeartu
Well, yes, an unpleasant moment. But the zones were built in a rather sparing mode. My second base is on the Meadows, but just at the junction of the Swamp and the Black Forest (the rest of the biomes are also located). I transferred everything except metals by teleport from the first base, I got the ore near the second. The eye itself marks where and what may lie. Once I went on reconnaissance, but forgot to take the materials for the teleport. But pretty quickly I found everything I needed where I was. I'm still interested (only now I got tired of looking for the location of the swamp boss, I just did that I went to reconnaissance). I cooked meads, I will transfer the remains of scrap metal from the crypts, equipment for apnu and go to the swamp monster

F
Fasfeartu 16.02.21

ZlobnyDed
Aha ... But I made a full-fledged Jarl's house according to the classics of Scandinavian myths as my first base ... I built it for a long time, thought for a long time, washed the forest like a field for a long time, rebuilt and built it for a long time. The impossibility of transporting ore through the teleport looks like a slap in the face from the developers, which sounds like a paradox. Also, there is even more rude spit from the developers. I found a way out for myself, to move the ore through the console command of the teleport. But to activate, you first need to enter "imacheater" into the console. Rough spit from the developers. I despise cheats, cheaters, as they break the game, but what should a person who is not into the thrill of carrying ore until a headache and itchy eyes? Or who doesn't have 20 hours a day for this? It's like a paradox that I honestly don't understand
Duck on that portal is not particularly rare resources are needed. Cut down 2 birch trees, clear one cave and kill a dozen grays
I just got to the swamps, where it was pouring out * literally right away ... The boss is still to be found

Z
ZlobnyDed 16.02.21

Fasfeartu
Apparently, for each boss you will have to build a new base, not far from his habitat or searches. Rather, closer to the resources from the places of his residence. For this, teleportation of ore was made impossible. When I found the iron, I didn't even think about dragging it to the first base, I began to look for a place for construction. I left the apiary and the garden on the first)) On the second, only everything you need, well, I plant trees periodically, the coal stove eats a lot. By the way, I even liked to build a second house - you already know what and where it is attached, what it fits with what, how it is more convenient to arrange the chests. I expanded the first house several times, as the equipment upgrade took up more and more space. But I figured out how to classify the chests and so that they would not stand underfoot: I made shelves near each equipment (or even above it) and put the chests on them. And the materials, respectively: I'm going to the kitchen, wood and leather for the workbench, metals for the forge, for special materials, their shelves. It is even interesting what thoughts they will visit during the construction of the third) But it is already clear that the game is long. But the size of the map is still confusing

O
Oleg 78-2020 16.02.21

Fasfeartu
Yes, sheer insanity that you cannot teleport with ore. ...
-----
The ship can transport ore or destroy the "old" base (the resource will be returned) and move to the desired biome.

We must wander, not create a new "home" from scratch.

1. Made a weapon, I didn't like it - that's where the "ambush" was spent somewhere around 100 iron :) and can't make out!

2. The ship loaded (copper and iron) was gnawed by mobs (too close to the shore) - I barely caught everything.

3. He died on the biome "mountain" - there is no potion against the cold, that is, it remained there - then an hour of equipment from that to got out :)

S
Semilet 16.02.21

whiners gathered, 120 pieces of ore already fit into the "bronze" ship, in the "iron" one there is almost enough for the whole craft, the game is designed for a long passage, and not 1-2 days, but why build a base for each boss? it is enough to place a teleport from the boss to the house

S
Semilet 16.02.21

Fasfeartu
you spat in your stupid face with your cheats ...

S
Sasha Gribenko 22.02.21

I also don't understand butchert about TP and ore, you can build small houses near the location of the ores, everything you need to craft then teleport to the main base with this stuff, especially the teleports are very cheap, and about the grind, dudes this is a survivalist, it is not for 8 o'clock, you would have found fault with the plot

V
Vescker 22.02.21

The game is good at first. But everything about construction. Guano from guano

V
Vescker 22.02.21

Do not use the E6y4 workbench until the walls are installed. And they don't want stavizza

A
Adam_2021 28.02.21

Vescker
Yes, there is everything with construction ... you just need to adapt.

V
Vescker 28.02.21

Adam_2021
well, let's say more or less)))

N
Nighthawkreal 28.02.21

Vescker
Here at least it is taken into account that the details do not hang in the air.

N
Nighthawkreal 28.02.21

Fasfeartu
Everything is simpler, they just want to make you sail on boats, and not jump back and forth through the portal.

A
Adam_2021 06.03.21

Vescker
Agree!

s
sergeyk571 19.03.21

Tell me. why can't I put the walls at 90 degrees to each other but only parallel? What am I doing wrong?