3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fomin77 30.10.19 03:37 am

How to do the finishing blows? (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019))

How to make them correctly and then tell me what is garbage always happen
23 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jolly_Joker 30.10.19

If I am not mistaken to finish off the enemy with a part of HP

B
Bamblberg 30.10.19

All PTS just. Standing behind the hold key impact

V
Vladislav Dikovich 30.10.19

fomin77
That would be cinematic to kill you hold a key of blow back, but if you're talking about achivku that opens the skin, then just melee to kill, not necessarily animation.

A
Aleksey Stogov 30.10.19

Vladislav Dikovic
Still not all counted,almost the maximum level,but only 4 kills scored,while has killed 40 people in a dogfight

B
Bamblberg 30.10.19

Alex Stacks
Most likely it is a delicate system considers only clean the killing hands. Not shooting has finished, and stupidly kicked XD

K
Kostya Seleznev 20.01.23

Bamblberg We put
the perk on fast melee and does everything in one hit

G
Gosha the robber 20.01.23

dick understand how to finish off, you don’t count from the butt of the kill, it doesn’t count from the knife either

L
Letva 20.01.23

it's a piper. does not count from a knife. I deal damage and finish off with a butt - it does not count. I just don't count it with my butt. I go in from the rear and cut - it doesn’t count (it counts as a scuffle) I have already spent 2 days on this ((((((((help how!!?!?!?!?!?!

C
CROSS718 20.01.23

I just shoot everyone in a row and it counts for me. I think you need to kill the enemy that your ally did not kill.

s
seravr 20.01.23

CROSS718
that's right, this test was in the previous parts, it is necessary to finish off the wounded. I haven't landed a single melee strike and have already completed this challenge.

M
Mechanic_31rus 20.01.23

How do you complete this fucking challenge?

D
DemoNx3mal 20.01.23

ATTENTION TO EVERYONE WHO STILL DID NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO THIS!
To get the "KRUGER" skin for which you need to make 25 finishing blows, you need to exactly in a multiplayer game (not closed, it does not count there) approach the enemy from the back and hold down the key responsible for the melee strike (butt) YOU NEED TO HOLD THE KEY, not press. Then the kill animation will start and you will receive a finishing blow.

M
MexaH1k 20.01.23

DemoNx3mal Difficult
!(

o
omap 20.01.23

DemoNx3mal
More options? )

o
omap 20.01.23

without panic(!)
Upd:

Protected and off. “Cross-platform”
You need to kill with animation (by holding a punch with your hand)
IMHO the easiest way to do it is in the team battle + pathfinder mode + run with an eagle (quick hand-to-hand) + dead silence and protection from radar Pts helps, perks for Persian radar and UAV

Passed very quickly so setup

x
xGANSx 20.01.23

I went through with a stun gun and grenade on the shoothouse24.7 map, but now I've played, with a light one I would have filled the slop faster. otherwise, as a rule, in order to reach the enemy, you pass through his sight, but this is enough to breathe.

s
sour23 20.01.23

shield: kill opponents when wounded, how to do it? not a fig counts help guys?

D
Dima Kemenov 20.01.23

The same crap, didn’t do a single kill with animation, scored 22 finishing moves, then the shot doesn’t roll the knife, just the butt once or twice too, didn’t use fast melee, I already have 200 frags in melee, I sincerely don’t understand how it works , knocked out exclusively on small cards in the bustle of poking everything in a row - TERRIBLE TERRIBLE! For two days now I can not get this pissing Persian

T
TRENERUS 20.01.23

I cut 40 frags with a knife and did not understand how to throw a knife (((

B
Black Wolf 20.01.23

TRENERUS
throwing knives in grenade section open