3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sayyouneed 16.02.21 01:06 pm

Old songs about the main thing (Diablo 2)

I am 30 years old, I live in Russia, with interruptions since 2012. Stability in everything is striking, of course, maybe we stand on that ...

However! A recent event shook my soul, and specifically - the call of the Diabla clone. As usual I kept the windows (for a long time) and still caught it. Soaked the first with a smitter, took the anikh, got a little upset because of the stat, plugged the second with an ammo with a konvopal in 2 windows for fun, tried to chop the next one with a barb - it didn't work, and then I thought about it. Memories of the past flooded in: as in the open, half-naked magpies with fires fry-hammer-freeze-poison the whole crowd at once, without adhering to any tactics, they simply extinguish. All rip, in the chat orgy, anikh will take only one!

I threw a game with a clone and a password into the chat and just watched how honest people bludgeoned the rest. Do not think what was said in support of the PG system with its Freemasons, but it was a lot of fun. Who just went to fight with an unprecedented enemy - try the strength, who began to help newcomers for runes, some even participated as observers, and who even checked whether the world event happened, or not (because there was not a single open with a clone). In any case, there was a lot of fun, I read the local correspondence and saw almost everything. Help, team play, advice, scam, spit accusations, etc.

Getting to the point, I will say that the clone is a real event for this game! An unexpected, fun, original, collective event that the local administration has managed to lull into a monopoly. I understand that the Freemasons are buying soji with great difficulty and for long months, waiting for the moment, pumping the Persians, booking IP and so on ... But I am sure that this is not "conceived" by the developers.

This all worked with decent online on the server, but now, when the clone is called about once a year, it's worth considering the changes anyway. After all, the true adherents of this server have long thought of everything. There are a lot of topics on this forum, there are a lot of suggestions: changing k-item to a more frequent one, increasing the chance of dropping soj, the ability to call a clone only at openings, and so on.

Question to the administration.
The game has faded significantly in recent years. Isn't it time to make this downhole part of the game public at last? After all, you can't even call it Masonic, it disappears. It is foolish to hide from the players one of the best aspects of the game provided by your server.
p. with anikh - rubbish, to give an elephant to the school - priceless
pps as paragraphs on the form designate?
28 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fugitive Wizard 16.02.21

Sayyouneed wrote: a
collective event that the local administration has managed to fool into a monopoly
What does the administration have to do with it? The whole thing about
Sayyouneed wrote:
online on the server

F
FludoTron 16.02.21

Heh, the more disgusting the scheme works, the more the admin likes it. The end.
The year is 2021, there are a lot of alternatives, and there is a small chance that the remaster will be quite good, you should not grovel.

D
DELETEEND 16.02.21

Sayyouneed wrote:
PPP as a paragraph on the molding denoted
I sometimes do when nefig - insert
   WordLikeThis

but it masturbate .. They do not exist here) so lived to share a blank period, if the text is not very many paragraphs

situation really shit .. Masson krosavchiki like, I even I don’t remember anything that wouldn’t open the game, although I didn’t follow too much ..
But it’s still some kind of waffle game.
What kind of a WRLDevent is this. Where none of this world can beat the clone.
Let him climb out at all.

You can even then take up proposals so that you can challenge yourself in one game. - the effect is the same (well, in the end it will turn out worse, knowing the admin, he will slap a random for a call in one game such that anikh will be three times more expensive than now, but at least there will be no feeling that the admin is in one LGBT + club walks with the masons)) ,.

D
DELETEEND 16.02.21

Aler summoned the bot. to spam finally nagging xd Throw him reports for a cholet flood

F
FludoTron 16.02.21

DELETEEND
he wrote a scheme for calling a clone on pg, no flooding

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.02.21

FludoTron
there is an advertisement of some site in the picture - we will ban it.
There will be no innovations - TS killed the clone and played enough, welcome to the lower pool.

R
RomanDII 16.02.21

nothing will change

f
firkax 16.02.21

Sayyouneed wrote: in the
end,
well, as always
, someone started "at last" and he decided to attribute it to the whole server,
while someone now only has the discovery of the fact that the game does not end with the murder of Andy

f
firkax 16.02.21

Sayyouneed wrote: the
ability to call a clone only at the openings
and that would be cool,
really, not a clone, but an uber

O
Obsessed 16.02.21

firkax, we heard you, thank you. can you call g_n there? well, or take shape?

F
FludoTron 16.02.21

Obsessed
One of the reasons why I still sit on this forum is the fierk and his clownery, always amuses)
Yes, yes, he also has both hands "for" canceling wigs. Our person! : D

f
firkax 16.02.21

FludoTron
if anyone has clownery so it is for you

R
RomanDII 16.02.21

In many games, various open event events are timed to some significant dates - the anniversary of the game (server), various significant real holidays. I thought, as an option, to open Uber-Diablo from admins on all ip, for example, on the anniversary of the reset or server (when is it?), Of course, at least a week in advance to notify about it in the news / forum. And it would probably be nice to throw everyone out of the games before the event, so that the 100,500 windows would not be held by the masons, and everyone could touch) Again, indicate this in the news, for example: At 12 o'clock on this date, the month of 2021, World Ivent will be launched, please leave from all games, otherwise you may be kicked out at the wrong moment. Well, something like that, you know better.

F
FludoTron 16.02.21

firkax
on the facts
RomanDII
You don't have to waste time scheduling wishes, no matter how useful they are for the server, and no matter what kind of response they get from the players. Save yourself time, believe me. Don't care about the opinion of the players, it's even written in the rules. Here, even the administration itself laid out one initiative with rune words, they collected reviews for a year to flood from the forum along the way. I'm not a troll)

S
Sayyouneed 16.02.21

firkax wrote: the
ability to call a clone only at the openings
and it would be
really cool not a clone but an uber
It's amazing, even when you agree with something, you write one under ## bki.

f
firkax 16.02.21

RomanDII wrote:
In many games, various open event events are timed to some significant dates - the anniversary of the game (server), various significant real holidays
Well, here the opposite is declared - any connection with real life is condemned, and in some aspects it is generally prohibited with bans.

RomanDII wrote:
it's a
bad idea from the admins , but for some reason it's very popular
instead of trying to achieve their own well-being - to ask the admins to help

FludoTron, I recommend not listening, he once flared up with dislike for the server and now everywhere he writes nasty things about him

Sayyouneed
it is not clear what you I didn't like it,
I normally wrote that I agree without any nonsense
but at the same time you named the mob incorrectly and I could not miss it
one with the other is not connected

F
FludoTron 16.02.21

firkax wrote:
FludoTron'a I recommend not to listen to
what is there with the new rune words? ) Did I write a lie somewhere? then show me where or what

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.02.21

FludoTron
So they added the same - with the runes ofc and norm. The drop of these runes is not yet clear, but with hph they will definitely not fall.

S
Sayyouneed 16.02.21

DELETEEND wrote:
so that you can call yourself in one game
Well, this will also be a contradiction to the world event, when you are quiet with yourself. I would like to peak online in all windows and at least 5-6 times a year. And then right now the trend is such that until hiha soji is collected by the 22nd year, there will be no elephant.

p.c Along the way, the only way really to separate lines)

D
DELETEEND 16.02.21

Sayyouneed
yes no. I am also against this ..
 But the current challenge for 1 ip is clogged. - This is something similar - as the last call showed ..
   If the odmen cannot come up with a normal system for distributing games by ip, then let him climb out at all ..
     Otmaz, so the creators thought. do not work here (as in principle and with a drop from 1.12). Because the creators had more ip and games, more dupes, more bots .. You can say that in the single it was conceived like that (with a drop), but then the ladder rv and event in general, let's offnem)) It’s
funny .. Parig guides, soon drop 3 -th mule will be .. And 100 windows from one or two IP is the norm.))

Yes, no, you can retreat so that the forum would read these spaces. But it's inconvenient) hold ALT and dial 0160 on the numpad then release the alto.
In chat d2, such a space also goes by the way (without other symbols, I mean, an empty msg, otherwise you can send an ordinary space just by pressing the send button with the mouse)) I don't know why you need this infa and why I tried it, but here))