3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Iron87 16.02.21 01:06 pm

Easter eggs (Portal)

The photos that flickered on the GLaDOS screen
during the second play (the game was very fuzzy)
noticed that they had some photos from the CL episode 2 :)

122 Comments
Sort by:
t
totktonada 16.02.21

+1 for observation

s
specter from TM 16.02.21

here is better
http://i.playground.ru/i/59/68/50/00/pix/image.jpg not

very similar to ep2 you honestly

F
FALKEN 16.02.21

yes no, it seems to be. Entering that room as we watch Judith's message again.

s
specter from TM 16.02.21

there was a different style

k
killer546 16.02.21

This is footage from Borey, isn't it clear?

a
asdbanz 16.02.21

type impulse 101, open 2 portals opposite each other, select a mount, and a mount will stick out of the heroine.
ps geoin can be killed with firearms

t
totktonada 16.02.21

iron 87 found another frame on the monitor, you can't see what

I
Iron87 16.02.21

Incidentally, it is very strange, but along the way (in the observation rooms of the test subject) there are signs about test failures ... and next to it is a photo ... as if the test was passed not by a person but by a semblance of a robot ... but in some rooms of a photo of a person and a seal there is no failure ... I will send screenshots if I find it ...
GLaDOS = Chell ??????

t
totktonada 16.02.21

from about the middle we play in arenas designed for combat androids. By the way, this, in combination with the alliance's technobionics, leads to a number of thoughts ... In particular, the attack on the ground was being prepared even before the incident at the meze, therefore the incident was rigged.

S
SiPlus 16.02.21

http: // ru.

60KCEP 16.02.21

I saw this video ... but I still do not understand what to do where and how, tell us point by point? Did someone do it like that?

S
Solaris 16.02.21

People I remember that somewhere I saw an inscription that if you enter in the console you will see the diary of one of the professors.

m
melki21 16.02.21

Also on the keyboard in the office (I don't remember which one) letters are drawn in yellow. They can be used to compose the name of the main character of Opposing Force, Andrian Sheppard

I
Iron87 16.02.21

the cards are everywhere in them, the test results are filled ... I found a test card for shockproof pieces on my legs ... it seems that except for the heroine, no one went through the laboratory and she left the inscriptions on the walls ... she was killed revived again killed revived ...

C
Costimilian 16.02.21

Solaris
"I saw the inscription which if you enter in the console you will see the diary of one of the professors" - Yes? I have never heard of it. More details?

melki21
In my opinion, there you can make ASHPD out of letters and the letters NIE remain. It's hard to say what the latter means.

Iron87
No, the inscriptions were clearly left by scientists. Otherwise, how can I explain that in the room on the map with a cube-other on the wall, the login and password CJOHNSON and TIER3 are written, respectively. If you enter them on the Aperchura website, you can sort of learn a lot of interesting things.

In general, that room on the map with the cube is the most informative and interesting in terms of secrets. And cute pictures of the cube, and the faces of Aperchura employees pasted over with these photos, and the calendar of "Girls of Aperchura Sains", and a verse, and words about the fact that he will never throw a cube and will not lie. Fucking psychedelic.

The presentation about the competition with Black Mesa is also one continuous Easter. Those who translated will understand.

Well, I'm not talking about my own hands sticking out of the portal or even my face peeping out of my chest (this is when you play with portals, such a glitch)!

R
Rapid 16.02.21

In short, everyone here began to describe the Easter eggs that they saw on Wikipedia, and not on the Portal :)
Costimilian, Melkiy21 spoke about the inscription THECAKEISALIE (the cake is a lie), which if you enter on the Aperchure website, you will see the diary of one of the scientists

C
Costimilian 16.02.21

Gee, I haven't looked at the Portal in Wiki yet. :) We need to take a look.

R
Rapid 16.02.21

There are many interesting things. Although basically - everything we already know, plus infa about the Aperchure website

c
chubice 16.02.21

I found a still standing Easter egg - just look at the photo below and read it. You should know that I found it (the Easter egg) myself, and if someone wrote a thread somewhere, then I am not responsible for it.
In general, here:
pix.PlayGround.ru
If you look closely, you will see something like
Vegetables
Eggs
Parge
Chocolate
Cup
Oil
If someone is bad with English, then this is what is written there:
Vegetables
Eggs