3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 16.02.21 01:11 pm

Cheaters or stupid allies? (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

After a huge influx of players with EGS, only I have cheaters in every rink? 95% of the skating rink in superiority is stupidly drained dry in favor of the enemy. Almost constantly, our team captures 0-3% of points, the opponents already have 95%, and regardless of whether they throw me right in the middle of the battle, or the rink starts from the beginning, my team blows one fig into the dry. to put it mildly. Well, nonsense! I play for the era of the republic. Is it just this stuff or not? Right now I went to play stupidly, the opposing team is 87%, ours is 0%, this is some kind of heresy already. RAVE! Yesterday in the skating rink in general 1 dude put the whole enemy team by making an over 9999 kills, today the enemy hero teleported. Is there any anti-cheat in this game? If so, the game is complete rubbish.
18 Comments
Sort by:
J
J4CKSON 16.02.21

The game was taken for more than 19 million accounts, of course there will be a bunch of cheats and noobs.

I
Igor Malenik 16.02.21

J4CKSON
Sorry not to ban such freaks. I'm already thinking about seriously switching to the console because of this.

I
Igor Malenik 16.02.21

Forum Moderator1 Are
you a fool or are you? Means yes.

A
AKyrganov92 16.02.21

Igor Malenik,
but why I have no problems. Yes, there are morons who do not play in a team, but the pleasure does not spoil it. I come to spend the evening playing the game and not doing esports

S
SPR1GGAN 16.02.21

Igor Malenik
for you is that the game against the cheats, that on the gamepad will be identical, imagine if you need to play on the PC holding the mouse naked, this is the difference in skill you will have on the gamepad against those who have been playing it for 10 years +
from the cheats you will leave, but you will come to the nerds, the level of which you will reach at best in a year, although I may be exaggerating and on consoles the bulk of noobs

I
Igor Malenik 16.02.21

SPR1GGAN
The gamepad is easy to play this game. Yesterday I made 200 kills in superiority on Felucia for a shooter with a CR-2. True, I only play with a gamepad for 1-2 months.
Therefore, I quickly got used to the gamepad. Therefore, the transition to the console will not be painful, well, only in terms of fierce prices for games + subscriptions.

A
AKyrganov92 16.02.21

Igor Malenik
so what are you whining then?
I'd rather play with mythical cheaters and mods

A
AKyrganov92 16.02.21

SPR1GGAN
now they also called me a cheater just because I pokramsa three crooked ones for Revan :))

I
Igor Malenik 16.02.21

AKyrganov92
Stop talking nonsense. Yesterday people on Chubak stupidly took out the whole team from 1 shot and teleported all over the map. However, the student knows better about "mythical cheaters".

A
AKyrganov92 16.02.21

Igor Malenik is a
schoolboy, only you seem to be here. I now had a great time playing with friends after work. take your hands out of your ass. prevents the cheater go out and find a new battle of business then. I haven't met a single one in 111 hours

I
Igor Malenik 16.02.21

AKyrganov92 There are a lot of
videos on YouTube, even that there are a lot of cheaters. It is a fact.

l
lgat82 08.09.21

AKyrganov92
Apparently you are very lucky)

j
jkneomaster 03.01.22

https://kyber.gg/servers - who else on the front, come in, create with and without mods!
My nickname is jkneomaster

V
Valeriy13 03.01.22

Those who even use cheats in a simple single-player game will use them in online games. Because there you have to play with people. And the cheater is afraid of difficulties. Play the cheater in single-player mode with cheats. But do not spoil the online games.

j
jkneomaster 13.01.22

Valeriy13 It's
useless for them to understand what it's like to spoil someone else's game and have fun, you need a brain, but they don't have it at all! Convinced myself more than once in the game!

How else! HERE'S HOW to turn on the 1HP cheat in co-op mode and shoot at immortal bots? What is this new form of downism? What is the fun and most importantly, everyone enters and exits this game, so that the down enjoys his stupidity, and it’s not realistic to take a point without players!

j
jkneomaster 13.01.22

AKyrganov92
A year has passed and I can say that I spent so many hours in the game and I barely started the game without cheaters)))) I'm lucky

if there are 3 more people in my friends, you can chop well in co-op!
But not everyone is so lucky!

3Lexas 13.01.22

in the superiority of the balance is very unequal
fashion all sorts of publicly available
support for the game is not and no one will ban anyone
pity the game. Awesome picture and optimization, mods for every taste (visual), and all sorts of cheaters spoil everything

j
jkneomaster 19.01.22

A life hack for those who are still at the front with an active CHEAT 1 HP mod, you can literally crush enemies with equipment to death, throw them out of the capture zone by force and strangle the power of Maul, also reduces ordinary units!
With the right allies, the game rolls despite immortality, so I won 4 out of 5 matches with CHEATERS!