3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Argos dalarion 16.02.21 01:14 pm

Pathfinder with a different class item (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

The problem is quite frustrating.
On the screen, you can see the selected tracker, but if you look closely at the mug with consumption. objects, for some reason there is a gas grenade from a soldier. Actually, any item of the class that was before the activation of the pathfinder can remain on the tracker. There was a medic - there will be a first aid kit in the pathfinder, an Engineer - cartridges, etc. and this crap essentially stopped my ability to download the tracker i.e. on the third level, I got up tightly in the pumping. /
Did anyone come across this ... trouble and how to solve it.
PS Restarting the problem did not solve
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Argos dalarion 16.02.21

Spread with a screen *

t
tchuzhy 16.02.21

Have the communication protocols themselves been found? Not at a halt, but in the game itself, is it not in the circle of objects?
Well, try changing the template itself. you never know he glitched.

A
Argos dalarion 16.02.21

tchuzhy
When I started playing, the protocols began to be dropped from the warehouse being in the fighter class (this is the first thing I started downloading, and the tracker himself was not even unlocked yet). Throughout the game, these protocols lay in the inventory

t
tchuzhy 16.02.21

Argos Dalarion
Replace any item from the circle with a protocol from the menu using the L button, look in the same place in the inventory .. View in the game itself by Alt or 4. I have not encountered this. Any class items in my circle are locked with a lock, they cannot be changed at all. Strange bug. For me, only the number of protocols changed when I changed the class (instead of 3-4x it turned out to be 1)
Another thing is that calling a drone is almost useless. And there is nowhere to invest points.

A
Argos dalarion 16.02.21

tchuzhy
I am one of those who need to pump everything in the world xD
And about the bug ... So it remains then to restart progress and simply start over.
Thanks for the help)