3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ivan_Vasilevich 08.09.19 01:46 am

Where will move, if tablecat YouTube?

I think, for anybody not a secret that Roskomnadzor wants zablocie YouTube. If it's all the same happens, then what will you do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nervios 08.09.19

We will continue to live, that life does not stop. By the way I must say a special thank you to those who dirtied it myself on YouTube almost every day I go and see the propaganda against Russia......

[
[CYBERPUNK] 08.09.19

Roskomnadzor has claim only to the TV series Chernobyl and Teacher. For God's sake let them blochat (who is watching this g ...?). Well, if by mistake they tablecat all YouTube, that is the anonymizer well or procs.

R
RikoChiko 08.09.19

Not tablecat. Google is too powerful.

B
BarackKamacho 08.09.19

rather YouTube zablocie Roskomnadzor

D
DeusCore 08.09.19

Not tablecat.
Well and if suddenly, that anonymizers are a dime a dozen.

S
ShockBurst 08.09.19

I think not tablecat

I
Ivan_Vasilevich 08.09.19

[CYBERPUNK]
DeusCore
Problem anonazero that they are wildly hamper the connection

D
DeusCore 08.09.19

Spartak Meat
Select the server closer and no probleme
Kraynyak, said that Some providers will close. Can be stupid to change your ISP or configure proxy through another. The business then.

z
zontik7 08.09.19

DeusCore
Problems will not be among those watching Russian-language content. The problem will be those who are doing it because pour regular videos to YouTube via a vpn or the tor browser you for weeks. Will stay to watch on YouTube English content at the time. as a Russian-speaking youtubers will be forced to move the page ending.

M
MelShlemming 08.09.19

Fucking YouTube has earned a lock. Because of him so many good videos were deleted, with murky wording mean that there is any copyright infringement.

p
pekabir 08.09.19

dick let himself tablecat

D
DeusCore 08.09.19

zontik7
Either sacrifice quality, or move to another provider. Or to throw proxy on not zalachenko Rus provider.
MelShlemming
And YouTube is something to do with it? Once rights have been violated, and poudalyat. All is fair.

K
Kuzko 08.09.19