3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
back37 16.02.21 01:32 pm

Impressions of the Definitive Edition (Dead Island)

In principle, the developers did a good job, the game has changed graphically, especially in Riptide.

But you have to pay for everything - my vacuum cleaner (in the profile) copes very poorly with the new lighting system, fresher hardware obviously does not hurt to play at maximum speed, but it looks super.
PS But no - it pulls, as soon as the game was minimized / expanded and the FPS became normal ... and in windowed mode it pulls even better, although it should be the other way around, thanks for that Win 10 infa 100: D
Riptide Original:

Definitive Edition:

Original:

Definitive Edition:

If you look closely, it is also noticeable that many models have been replaced.
Dead Island Original:

Definitive Edition:

Original:

Definitive Edition:

The only very serious drawback that even good hardware cannot be solved is that the saves from the original versions do not fit at all, perhaps in the future which import system will be screwed on, but

hardly ... Well, a little more screenshots can be viewed here ...
Dead Island: https: //cloud.mail.ru/public/3pNf/nb9Aqkqyz
Dead Island Riptide: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Jm84/myZpX37zm/

As for me - spending the extra 125 rubles was worth it, now you can do it again replay, only prettier: D
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeverSm1le 16.02.21

did not play the original game worth? Or is it easier to go play Dying Light?

N
Noob Inquisitor 16.02.21

NeverSm1le
Standing. And after that, and for Dying Light just right.

p
pump_plus 16.02.21

NeverSm1le
I liked the plot in "Dead Island" much more. Only the respawn of objects and enemies is straining in both games. It would be better to add some kind of hardcore mode to the re-release so that the same suitcases do not have to be searched a hundred times.

I
Indoril Nerevar 16.02.21

I have a resolution of 1280x1024 all at ultra fps below 60 the average 80-90 does not fall at all the game was well tightened in terms of the graph

i
ildys 16.02.21

Indoril Nerevar
in the game like the limitation of -30 frames, he measured it with fraps. Do you definitely "do not fall below 60 fps"?

s
strelok312 16.02.21

pump_plus They
made hardcore, though for zombies, adding a mode where you can send everyone into the stratosphere with a kick))

A
Amorz 16.02.21

ildys
there is no limit

I
Indoril Nerevar 16.02.21

ildys
only in the game menu 30 fps in the game itself all the rules

g
gmh4589 16.02.21

NeverSm1le
The game is not just worthwhile, it is a masterpiece!
Of course, there is no super-duper plot, super-entertaining quests, but it is pleasant and interesting to play it. And the game also has good replayability, I've played it three times already.

N
NeverSm1le 16.02.21

gmh4589
thanks for the answer, I will definitely play this game as soon as I pass the DLS to the witcher

s
slowlennes 16.02.21

Don't get me wrong, played in the first 60 hours. I decided to buy a remaster at a discount (not sickly discount), but it doesn't catch on, maybe I played enough then. I requested a refund, but for those who have not played the original, I highly recommend

k
kenny undead 16.02.21

A fucking reissue added a bunch of effects, fixed bugs (not all), the graphon became more beautiful, and also redesigned weapon models.

L
LightHOwUSE 16.02.21

As before, bloom is blind, and the viewing angle is poor. I hope that Helper will be released for this version as well. Play with a console view and swim in a pool of white rays - there is not the slightest desire. For developers, the desire to splurge is still higher than the comfort of the player. Couldn't add a FOV slider and disable bloom ...

k
kolaidercool 16.02.21

Good day!

We pass 100% of the island to die with a friend, but we cannot find Banoi Bulletin 33, it simply is not in the place where it was in the original. We watched the passage on youtube, there, too, no one has a fact displayed. Who knows where to find him?

A
Alexidrik 27.04.21

Launched on PS-4 Pro. The graphics are terrible, there are some artifacts in the video, soap, the effect of graininess, in a word, horror. And creepy controls. I only had enough for half an hour, in general, I deleted IT. Although Bioshock Infinite played quietly on the gamepad several times and with all the special stages, Fallout 4 also several times with several special stages, and the controls in them from the first person were extremely convenient. What I can’t say about Dead Island.