3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LoizZzy 16.02.21 01:32 pm

Is the game relevant to buy in 2021? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I would like to purchase this game. But it has been 10 years since the release. Can you please tell me if it is possible to play Skyrim in 2021? And is it worth the money?
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
_iSTALKER_ 16.02.21

LoizZzy
Download the pirate, look. If you like it and want to pay tribute to the developers - buy it. And the abundance of mods for anything you want will not let you get bored

P
Protocol10 16.02.21

LoizZzy

The game is still relevant. Worth its money. In essence, large-scale role-playing games of this kind in a fantasy setting and no others have come out during this time. The Witcher 3 only and Dragon Age Inquisition.

c
cheezette 16.02.21

Like any great game, even if it came out a long time ago, such games will always be relevant. And mod support is a separate topic altogether.

Y
Yakhychkvash 16.02.21

Is TES VI out yet? Not? So it is relevant.

M
MunchkiN 616 16.02.21

now it seems like only its remaster is being sold, so formally the game is not 10 years old. and in terms of gameplay and non-visual content, games are slowly becoming obsolete

c
cheezette 16.02.21

MunchkiN 616
If you know where to buy, you can buy vanilla skyrim, which I actually did

M
Mr Hops 16.02.21

LoizZzy
This game can be played even after 100 years. She is immortal.

D
Demoniac 16.02.21

LoizZzy
Download, install mods and play. If the PC is weak, then LE. You will find more mods for it, but in principle, all the most really necessary and epic ones have long been done for SE.
If the PC is at the "average" level, then you can safely play SE.
On the purchase account, decide for yourself. Any pirate works stably. There are no problems with installing mods. There is no sense in buying from the word at all

N
Nurp 16.02.21

LoizZzy
LoizZzy wrote:
I would like to purchase this game.
After The Witcher 3 and RDR2, I would recommend making a test purchase in torrent shops for a start. Skye is a great mod-constructor, but the plot and special stages can cause irreversible mental trauma today)))

s
saa0891 16.02.21

Masterpieces are relevant at any time, I personally still play, sky never ceases to delight with its fabulous picture and amazing atmosphere.

Spoiler