3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silverium 16.02.21 01:34 pm

7.62 reload Game Secrets (7.62)

moved the post to the blog
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/7_62/1400/
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
STROGOV 16.02.21

Firstly, Reloading is an addon that does not add anything particularly new to the game, except for a few tasks, locations and weapons. And secondly, all equipment from the mercenaries, as well as from the trunk of the car, is transferred to the warehouse (it is found at the very bottom of the shopping menu). So this striping manipulation is not necessary.
So the dedicated section for this addon won't do 100%

S
STROGOV 16.02.21

The 7.62 Tactical Action Expansion includes a new twelve-mission storyline. In the fictional country, after the defeat of dictator Alvaro Defensa in the civil war, the situation is turbulent: despite the ceasefire agreement, there are clashes along the entire border. , a third force intervenes, which is not satisfied with the pace of oil and drug production in this region. We play as a professional mercenary Miguel Garcia, who must assemble a fighting squad, understand the intrigues of intrigue and make his own choice. In addition to the new plot, the game has replenished "Skirmish", which allows you to select an enemy and fight against computer enemies on any game map. One of the main features of the game is the phenomenal attention to weapons:here more than 170 models of weapons are sold, corresponding to real prototypes. "
This author clearly did not play. Although it works for Igromania. Since the hero does not collect a squad, but before completing each mission, he hires soldiers at the base, and then gives them back. He did not mention the addition of the Weapon Encyclopedia. Not a word about the attempt to shoot the hero after a couple of failed missions.

And is this really a lot, and can it be compared with a marauder? Recharge is just an add-on and is sold on a separate DVD and does not require the installation of the original game only for economic reasons.

K
Kirk Rysin 16.02.21

Sniper Mur
11/27/09 07:25

AM Are you a kid here instead of a moderator? stall ... man tries

Z
Zanannte 16.02.21

I have a question in reloading that there is no freeplay (sorry for the question, I just thought what would happen and did not play in the original)?

Z
Zanannte 16.02.21

silverium spc

F
FaustFaustik 16.02.21

Do you have any rechargeable batteries?

S
STALKERBARMALEY 16.02.21

FREE STORE WITH ALL THINGS IN THE GAME:

`call the console, write:
enter_dev_mode,
press" enter ",
write:
shop,
press" enter "

and the gifts of heaven will open

S
STROGOV 16.02.21

Do you have a laptop for recharging?
No, there are only images ...

N
Nikolay Dyugaev 16.02.21

STROGOV
And if you can't work with the image of the nefig, then what to do? I mount, but requires a disk.

M
Mehabr 16.02.21

Nikolay Dyugaev
In DaemonTools, right-click on the image and say "Extended mount", and in the Drive type section select SCIS. And also when installing DT, I put a daw like STDP or something like that, it also says in brackets that a reboot is required. It helped me.

G
Grizzled Player 16.02.21

to STROGOV
That's kind of how much and beautifully said about "Recharge" and at the same time fundamentally wrong. It is not an Addon, it is a completely independent and separate parallel game based on the same principles and mechanics. And just the absence of something new is proof of that. The addon would definitely add something, otherwise what is the point in it? The main meaning of this product is to test a new principle of the game, which was later successfully applied already in the "Marauder" ... where we do not have a global map, as such, with free movement along it, but we have a base with which we make separate, short point sorties ... In a word, the game seems to be the same at first glance, but the principle is a little different. Everything is right here - at the base, and the set of the team, and equipment with trade, and a ready-made fleet ...