3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STROGOV 16.02.21 01:43 pm

Discussion of the game and questions on its passage (Brigade E5: New Jagged Union)

Actually, here we are discussing the game and asking questions about its passage, if something is not clear!
7 Comments
Sort by:
a
aleksandrstolerow 16.02.21

downloaded exe (no cd) when starting the game shouts: the file does not exist tips.txt. Throw off on soap pliz [email protected]. oc windows 7 clashes with starfors. does not want to go with the disc

S
STROGOV 16.02.21

Do you have emulators like Daemon Tools?

Y
Yakyni4_ 16.02.21

Hello everyone. Can you help me establish a base in the brigade?

A
AYes 16.02.21

Put BonusMod.

T
TonnyEm 16.02.21

aleksandrstolerow
ran on the seven with the compatibility of vin2000 and from the administrator. Then I installed the crack version 1.13 and it worked :)

G
Grizzled Player 16.02.21

to Yakyni4_ You
put BonusMod and you get the opportunity to found a base by completing a quest. Moreover, this mod greatly improves the game as a whole! You will definitely be satisfied;) If you have any questions, please contact us.

G
Grizzled Player 16.02.21

to aleksandrstolerow
There was an absolutely similar problem, and I could not win ... :(
But an alternative solution was found, and in two versions: 1.I selected a separate computer for XP (fortunately, there was such an opportunity) with a completely understandable result (even more so, except for this there are still quite a few good old games - not very good with Win7); 2.Firmly, a pirate was obtained in the form of a ready-made assembly already adapted for the new system (and by the way the already pre-installed "BonusMod"). True, then a new adapted one appeared on the 1C website version - but that was after ... So there are options - go for it
!