3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FludoTron 22.02.21 01:50 am

Diablo II: Resurrected (Diablo 2)

So today we take a look at the Diablo II remaster / remake. And let this be his theme for pg.
150 Comments
Sort by:
r
rambler87 22.02.21

Where will?

O
Obsessed 22.02.21

FludoTron, has this day come? ; D is

over, are you there? rubbed the lotion into your skin? ; D

F
FludoTron 22.02.21

Obsessed
Today, a triple volume of firkmolive: D
rambler87
On the site of the Blizzard, I think, well, or on a glass-fire is the most standard option. I will not throw links, otherwise I will also have to rub in the lotion.

p
passed 22.02.21

With a pitchfork on the water. More precisely, not water.

N
Nick Arzanyaev 22.02.21

Okay

g
gloccc 22.02.21

Do not rejoice before time, all these rumors can be stuffing + do not forget that they have already released a remaster of v3 last year (which, to put it mildly, did it)

O
Obsessed 22.02.21

passed, I remember correctly that there will be other breaks? or will they be floating? or how in PoE? ))
Can you see for the sake of us and give an expert assessment ?? : D

r
rambler87 22.02.21

D3, what was there to remaster, it was interesting (the balance of the chart or something else?) (Although now everyone is so picky about the graphics - the year of publication of some game has passed and they are starting to complain about the outdated graphics))) or is it video cards developers and monitors such stimulate conversations? - those who like quake or doom in the first editions do not understand this already)))? Or it is possible now - as the creators of elder scrolls picked out all their textures from their original games

Ps, I only tested the free version a couple of years ago (to the basement of the monastery where they reach) - and that's it, I ate - either it seemed to me or I did something wrong - everything is too simple, that's really casual) I'm used to isometric graphics and in another d is not perceived as d.

F
FludoTron 22.02.21

rambler87
Diablo 2, people And the third diabetes just needs a rollback to the 2014 version to be good.

K
Klassewer 22.02.21

There is also a lot of work. Probably will be released in 2 years.

F
FludoTron 22.02.21

Klassewer
Judging by the vacancies where the remake was designated as Project Fenway, it has been made at least since 2017. But given that he was handed over to another team less than six months ago, yes, he may well still be sawing and sawing.

p
passed 22.02.21

Obsessed
Where is it?
As for the "remaster", I'm not at all sure that they are aware of the breaks and the mechanic .

F
FludoTron 22.02.21

Well, if fcr and ias go up without reaching breaks, then it’s even better. Why simulate the limited technology of the day? )

O
Obsessed 22.02.21

passed, well, in the remaster, the topic is about him! ))) sorry you're not sure. I'm used to seeing you as a latent trachomoder, but you don't even read news about them ...; D

FludoTron, WHAT ARE YOU ?? but how to suffer? to craft a caster amuli for months? D:

F
FludoTron 22.02.21

Diablo II: Resurrected will be announced at BlizzConline.
This is a real remaster - an original game with identical gameplay on a new 3D graphics engine.
The new engine will provide 60 frames per second and the ability to switch on the fly between old and new graphics.
Despite the new dynamic lighting, the game will remain as dark as the original.
The sound and cinematics will be updated.
A common cache will appear for all characters.
Character statistics will be expanded.
Automatic gold collection will appear, which can be turned off.
The Shift key will turn on the compare items feature.
Consistent progress across all platforms.
Controller support will be added to the PC version.
You don't need a permanent internet connection to play.
Players will be given the opportunity to sign up for alpha testing.
Diablo II: Resurrected will be released in 2021 on PC and all major consoles, including Nintendo Switch.

Switching between graphics means that mechanics should not be harmed. The Halo CE remaster works the same way.

O
Obsessed 22.02.21

A common cache will appear for all characters.
Character statistics will be expanded.
Automatic gold collection will appear, which can be turned off.
The Shift key will turn on the compare items feature.
FludoTron, OCZUALE !!!! 11

D
DELETEEND 22.02.21

FludoTron wrote:
says that mechanics should not suffer
60 fps hints at the opposite, even with switches ... Although it would be strange to release 24 fps a remaster, of course.

And sonsols and gamepads are generally scary.
It will turn out a garbage can I put a pool.

p
passed 22.02.21

What the fuck is the new engine? They "found" the source and shoveled it?
Shared stash online? Hard to believe.

Cool about AshDi when to wait?

O
Obsessed 22.02.21

passed, you just need to feel and we will swear together! ; D i - if only because there is no time to bang: D

K
Klassewer 22.02.21

FludoTron wrote:
Diablo II: Resurrected will be released in 2021
Come on ...