3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 22.02.21 01:50 am

What happened to you today? v8

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
= ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ = ~ =
Tell your interesting stories, that happened to you today. Or tell us about your grief - we will support you.
173 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spoilerhttps: //www.playground.ru/misc/humor/playground_ranshe_i_sejchas-1092598

https://www.playground.ru/misc/news/playground_20_let-1092545

S
Spyder-man 22.02.21

barbarian
Emris_ua
Spoiler
barbarian wrote:
I think you drink too much coffee a day .. if you add one spoonful of sugar, then 9-12 cups a day comes out. But maybe I'm wrong
And I wrote that, firstly, decaffeinated coffee, and secondly, 3 tablespoons of sugar per glass. That's why I was thinking about a sugar substitute.
barbarian wrote:
Judging by the name of the spiderman, he is constantly experiencing physical exertion, maybe he climbs walls. Then he has nothing to worry about because of an extra spoonful of sugar in coffee. Or he is more in a mental direction, which also consumes energy :). Only he himself can calculate, we can only guess.
In the mental, of course. The brain requires a lot of calories, but you have to think quickly where to shoot the cobweb, there is little time during the flight, glucose is needed. =)
barbarian wrote:
What a fighting cat you have. I often look at their faces, and you can't say that they are capable of such a thing.
They are white and fluffy. Well, fluffy at least. And behind the fur is a terrible pink skin, and fangs. So, everything is extremely logical. )
barbarian wrote:
Probably not enough minus for today. But I'm afraid it's not for long, and they will launch a counter-offensive :)
Well, Minusatr, this is a mythical spirit that infiltrates people, and so, since these people have a day off, Minusatra succeeds too. )
Emris_ua wrote:
So, what have I been talking about for more than a month - these figures themselves, in one of their posts with the name of PG, wrote that they would ligulate the number of "+" and "-" in Users of all PG (and this is done by some kind of alternating crap everyone in a row - PG is PG) ... :(
This already smacks of cultists. You in AS: Odyssey did not play, you do not understand what I mean. So, they like to regulate, the underground rulers of the world. Minusatr moved in, most likely. =)
Emris_ua wrote:
PG is too fast to load the pages of the
Video site , by the way, after I complained here, they stopped slowing down on the PG. There is a benefit to being followed. =)) You see, there are Plusatras in our world. =))
JustZorbin
Spoiler
JustZorbin wrote:
A month ago it reached -50, this temperature lasted for several days ... Well, for those people who are accustomed to the cold, -30 is already summer)
That's right, you can bask in the freezer. Defrost food in the refrigerator.
Why bask in the freezer? Because in the refrigerator from -50 or -30 it will be hot, sweat and that's all ..)
The main thing is that everyone uses the refrigerator and everyone needs it. A universal thing.
At the poles it is sold as a stove.

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
Second, 3 tablespoons of sugar per glass.
SpoilerWhen we had Sugar according to coupons - Grandfather always joked: "I have eight tablespoons of sugar and if I don't have to pound, I don't like sweets." :)

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
Glucose is needed.
SpoilerIt is in all food - as a percentage and a quarter of what we eat throughout the year.
For example: there is a concentrated amount in marmalade and ice cream. Therefore, I do not use them - so that I do not dry out from the inside and do not have to drink liters of water.

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
well, since these people have a day off, Minusatra does it too. )
SpoilerIt is replaced by another minusator (they are now taken on PG for half the rate, in honor of today's 20 years old PG) ...

S
Spyder-man 22.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote:
She Eats in all food
I will not set the table and dine during the flight. I'm fast, but you can't eat food so quickly.
And the criminals still need to be caught. A glass of coffee, the most optimal solution. )

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
You in the AC: Odyssey did not play, do not understand what I mean. So, they like to regulate, the underground rulers of the world. It is in them that Minusatr possessed, most likely. =)
SpoilerIt is necessary to play the necessary games - in Larisa Dzhekichanovna (as the great "barbarian" bequeathed). :)

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man
SpoilerRe-brake a little - I can't keep up with you (answer your comments).
"You can carry food with you" - Do not be offended, but answered in your own words. :)

b
barbarian 22.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
Yesterday there was a witcher's order for a devil in the witcher. They definitely don't want such a devil. :)

S
Spyder-man 22.02.21

Emris_ua
Spoiler
Emris_ua wrote:
It is replaced by another minusator (they are now taken on the PG for half the rate, in honor of today's 20 years old PG) ...
Do you think they are paid? They probably give a discount on games. Or some other little things.
And if they do pay, then a little.
The main thing is that there are pluses.

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian
Spyder-man
SpoilerThere was an opportunity and earned several dozen pitcoins. I decided for a lope they can be sold at the moment - not only that for garbage for our money, but they were also banned here (it seems like - for mere mortals, and the Law of the Voryug Guild is not written - it is understandable) ... :(
https://www.playground.ru/misc/news/tesla_zarabotala_na_bitkojnah_bolshe_chem_na_prodazhe_svoih_avtomobilej-1092606

b
barbarian 22.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
Well, it's white, as the climate changes very quickly on the PG . There is already an ice age. Everything is frozen, so it slows down

b
barbarian 22.02.21

Spyder-man

Spoiler
Yeah. Appearances are deceptive. I have long suspected that they are not who they say they are.

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Yesterday there was a witcher's order for a devil in the witcher. They definitely don't want such a devil. :)
SpoilerI saw this message - I automatically wanted to answer you immediately, but since I just sent my message, the PG started to blunt shamelessly (you need to refresh the page and only then you can select the text within 1.5 - 2 hours - then click on the icon at the end and still wait until the selected text catapults to the very bottom and you can answer (it takes me a lot of time, but - which I will do now)
Give the exact coordinates of your Leshey (width and longitude on the equator) because they are no longer afraid of my Leshy.

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

Spyder-man wrote:
Do you think they get paid?
SpoilerThey have been exploited - as in the whole world, this has been happening for more than one millennium.

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian wrote:
Everything is frozen, so it slows down
SpoilerNot everything - but the PG server. Earlier, at least there were warnings - when one or all Servers went AWOL. Now only a mountain of red messages in the lower right corner "You can't and everything is like this" (and a couple of hundred bonuses for each red message - separately) ... :(
I have been on PG since 2007 and with their "system "familiar for more than one year ...

E
Emris_ua 22.02.21

barbarian wrote:
I have long suspected that they are not who they say they are.
Spoiler minus and minus speakers? Yes they are.

b
barbarian 22.02.21

Spyder-man

Spoiler
Well then I'll stock up on garlic and holy water. Maybe they will lag behind

b
barbarian 22.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
I did not forget the coordinates. But you tell them it's somewhere on the Skellige Islands. Although I doubt they will get there.

b
barbarian 22.02.21

Emris_ua

Spoiler
Yes it happens. Recently they updated my Internet speed, it seems like everything should go faster. But this does not apply to pg .. sometimes you need to show the miracles of balancing act to print something. But it burns a lot of calories at a time. It's very tiresome