3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Life is shit 22.02.21 01:50 am

Resident Evil: Village - Exposing Deception (Resident Evil: Village)

I greet you again!
It would seem that the bonfires of the persecutions of Capcom scammers have died down long ago and people accepted the truth as it is, but it was not there. These creatures reproduce their "masterpieces" again and again, with a lack of new ideas, deception and plagiarism.
It would seem that a little time has passed since the moronic remake of RE2, but it was not there ... They announced a new something.
-
So, what is the new RE village - miserable plagiarism and siphoning money from players by any means, and in large quantities.

We were shown this creature

And many applauded while standing. Oh yes, this is new and just brilliant ... But somewhere it was already ...

I do not understand what New Line Cinema and WB are doing there, while scammers from Capcom are brazenly stealing ideas from them. Let's remember how easy it is to get a YouTube strike for exhibiting some of these two companies' films. But there is silence ...
-
You say the same nekhts gene and again you will find yourself in flight. As soon as the scammers calculated their previous income on fans - the target audience is 13-17 years old, they immediately decided to provide the game on outdated platforms. We must rip off more! This is our motto.

“We should have more gold, even more. What to do. Take a $ 100 Chinese coat, sew a label on the back of RE - Voila, we have a $ 1500 coat. Don't be fooled by this scam

All complete information can be found freely available on the Internet. I will not post a link here, otherwise they will be considered an advertisement for the resource.
And the last thing - vampires, of course, we will take ideas from the long-suffering Erzbet Bathory. Well, how can you deprive her of attention then.

And why did they immediately equate Bathory with vampires? Yes, those were harsh times and customs, people in power cruelly manipulated and killed ordinary peasants ... Torture, executions were everywhere ... Ingenuity is another matter, even the Inquisition of those times had it. As you know, Bathory took bloody baths for rejuvenation, used the blood of virgins.
-
-
So what is the conclusion? A pitiful, fierce plagiarism claiming an idea from scammers like Capcom. Just don't buy, don't be fooled, because as long as there are elite pc players, such a deception should not pass.
-
PS I WILL BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL AND ACKNOWLEDGED TO THE PERSON WHO SHOULD DIRECT CONTACTS WB AND NEW LINE CINEMA IN COMMENTS. PREFERREDLY THEIR WORKING E-MAIL FOR COMPLAINTS AND PROPOSALS. THIS SHOULD NOT BE LEFT WITHOUT ANSWER.

I advise everyone else to think about scammers, never sponsor their goods with either a ruble or a vote.
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 22.02.21

Life shit

Logan even before Freddie came up with. So Freddie is Logan's rip-off

L
Life is shit 22.02.21

Protocol10
There is already a question of the publisher's honesty. In my memory, I do not remember any cunning manipulations from New Line Cinema, but from scammers from Capcom all the time. I hope you understand too.

P
Protocol10 22.02.21

Life is shit
I think the similarity of the elements of the characters' images and even the similarity of the characters is not plagiarism yet.
We read the definition of Plagiarism - "Giving someone else's work for your own or illegal publication of someone else's work under your own name, literary theft."
I think that the resident is a completely independent series as a work of art. Even if there is some use and borrowing of elements from other games, films, books, etc. this does not mean plagiarism yet.

E
Ely maze 22.02.21

Life shit
article is nothing about
RE village rip-off? plagiarism of what exactly
Lady dumitresku's claws but nothing that almost all tyrants have such claws from a tyrant from zero claws from a tyrant from 2 parts also claws after mutation, only now she knows how to hide them at any time
Chris's coat, well, no one forces you to buy it if you are an ardent fan and take a lot of money, but then you decide not to be afraid and without a coat you can buy a game
at the expense of vampires in the game this is also a mutation and they need to drink blood

w
william1992 22.02.21

Ely Maze
Let a man build his revolution)))) (

E
Ely maze 22.02.21

william1992
this is not a revolution, but a hate,

and something tells me that either he didn't have enough money for the game, or it won't work at all,

and what does the WB and NEW LINE

about claws have to do with the game
about Batori back in her days they said that she was a vampire (the topic of vampires were back in those days) so they thought that she was a vampire,

this is not like the chips of these studios, they did not come up with it

L
Life is shit 22.02.21

Protocol10
Independent project? Oh, don't be ridiculous. Capcom doesn't do anything on its own. Let's remember how they deceived us in the past. So the deception continues and many people bite at it.
Ely Maze
Yes everything here was clear from the very beginning. From the first video, I understood everything.
Plagiarism of the image of Freddy Krueger, in particular his gloves.
Oh yes, humans have mutated into vampires. I have not heard a more delusional idea, I will soon fall into hysterics with laughter.
-
I won't play it anyway. I will not devote my time to scammers. The past and the future of this studio is one lie and profit.
Read carefully the story of New Line Cinema, WB about their collaboration.
I know the story about Bathory. It doesn't smell like vampires. She was looking for the secret of eternal youth and took baths with blood. Or are you about what the Capcom scammers said? Their words mean little to me.

P
Pravdarub 22.02.21

Life is shit
lol, clown. You still accuse Kojima of plagiarism.

E
Ely maze 22.02.21

Life is shit
1) well, as if before Freddie there were still characters with claws and we can say that Freddie's claws are also plagiarism
2) a new virus that turns people into vampires and if you don't drink blood then such a virus in the RE series may well be
3) carefully study her story since she really took a bath of blood and perhaps drank it in search of youth this is vampirism eternal youth

therefore capcom made a reference to her since she is, in fact, also a lady-vampire, like whose characters we were shown this is not plagiarism

L
Life is shit 22.02.21

Pravdarub
Kojima is a muddy type. There is nothing to blame him, even though he understands himself and his ideas.
Ely Maze
1.) Well, the problem is only with New Line Cinema contacts. I searched for a long time, but could not find their mail. There I would have found out a lot. I am sure your accusations are in vain, because most likely they had an affiliate program secured legally.
2.) That is, pure mysticism and fantasy. First, into zombies ... Then into vampires ... And then it will turn into werewolves ... No, well, a virus.) Brad ahahah
3,) I studied the story of Erzbet Bathory even before I registered here. She took baths BUT did not drink blood. This is the speculation of your imagination and scammers from Capcom. It is also believed that she took baths from decoctions of red herbs, which was mistaken for blood. There was no talk of vampirism ... Well, except for the songs of some black metal bands, well, even Carmilla is presented there as almost the queen of vampires. You need to have brains, unfortunately you have a deficit.

S
StormX07 22.02.21

Here is HOLUIE. They

stole everything again.

V
Vitek12358 22.02.21

Elizaveta Bathory is a beautiful legend that is already being used by all and sundry! In this work, capcom uses already popular ideas of the past years, so as not to come up with something of their own. As the plot of the RE itself about zombies - the plot has long run out of steam, and is no longer able to frighten with slowly moving corpse bodies. Therefore, Capcom had to borrow something so that their work did not sink into oblivion. RE is now a rather second-rate horror / action game that can interest (scare) either a schoolchild or a person who is far from the gaming industry.
It's sad that the gaming industry has slipped so much that this "masterpiece" is considered the norm.