3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
ONEEX 22.02.21 01:50 am

Character Pick (Diablo 2: Resurrected)

Good afternoon.

I created a branch for the purpose of learning and sharing information regarding classes / characters - who has what advantages.
Please share information and experience in general - it will be interesting for both veterans and beginners who want to try Diablo 2 in a new light!
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Abarmot90 22.02.21

Tell me. Prev too early to order ??? I played the second part in the 2000s, in computer clubs

V
Voldemort in Mord [TDPG] 28.02.21

Abarmot90 It's too
early for now, I think. Let more information appear.

g
gloccc 28.02.21

ONEEX
Paladin and sorka = two imbs

F
FateFan 23.03.21

Tell me plz is it worth pre-ordering?

g
gloccc 23.03.21

FateFan
Wait for at least a beta, most likely it will even be open, play and make a conclusion based on your impressions.

F
FateFan 23.03.21

gloccc
ok

p
passed 23.03.21

Good decision. Shit should be discussed separately from the forum of the game of healthy people.

A
Augustus pablo 12.04.21

FateFan of
course

A
Augustus pablo 12.04.21

Who passed D2 shit?

r
rambler87 24.05.21

ONEEX
Ama java, close, hummer - eternal company for cleaning levels.

r
rambler87 24.05.21

passed
What have already gotten themselves in?)))) I have not even seen yet) it has not even been digested yet, after all ...

R
RomanMixed 23.07.21

as always a two-part Sorka Blizzard + FireWall

O
Obsessed 29.09.21

Hello everybody! If it's not difficult for anyone, create a plzz char by removing the "expansion character" checkbox and tell me, is the chest "multi-page" or ordinary, small? thanks!

R
RomanMixed 29.09.21

Obsessed
small chest 6x4, no common tabs ...

O
Obsessed 29.09.21

RomanMixed, blah ..)) thanks. Well, okay, so you don't have to play this FALSE! ; D

F
FludoTron 29.09.21

ahah, minawal break: D
and on the subject - better grochevodov have not come up with anything yet, and now grochies are pecking out glosa in full hd!

B
Bitard 29.09.21

There are essences, so you can download anything. On the normal fBall, the magpie, on the nm-blizzard, etc.

z
zorogan888 08.10.22

Can anyone tell me with the passage of the game how to kill a boss with horns that shoots fire in a circle of all minions and the necromancer quickly kills how to kill him?

S
Sweety_Mustard 08.10.22

zorogan888
well, this is a serious boss, you need to try it in different ways - in the original version of the game it was also the final one - and already in the add-on, the 5th act was added. You can try throwing cans of health on the floor (it won't hurt with mana either) - as a last resort, you put skills into a golem (any)?

D
Doberman 08.10.22

zorogan888
It is necessary to beat the horns.