3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AzuLaSla 22.02.21 02:04 am

Squad for Ke Qing (Genshin Impact)

Good day. From the current event banner payment Ke Qing. Please tell me which Detachment you can collect with her. Will it be possible to shove Zhong Li into this squad?
5 Comments
Sort by:
c
casper1k 22.02.21

AzuLaSla
Throw a screen of your Persians. To know. Otherwise they can write you a bunch of packs for Keqing, but you won't have these Persians

A
AzuLaSla 22.02.21

casper1k
In the main squad, Dilyuk, Xiang Ling, Fischl and Barbara. The rest are in free float.

G
GMXStyle 22.02.21

AzuLaSla
I do not know what to advise, choose at will and as it will be convenient for you, when KeCin dropped out, I did a party like, KeCin, Amber, Noel, Barbara. Now I have a party Ke Qing, Goat (but you don't), Noel and any character who does not have a 10 friendship level (currently a rocker)

c
casper1k 28.02.21

AzuLaSla
My ketsin has such a party. Klee, Ganyu, Katsin, Bennett. But this is so with me. If I were you, I would take such a pack, Keqing, Dilyuk, Bennet, Xing Qiu. Bennett for the damage buff and heal, Xinqiu for the party for the steam effect and for the super guide for the keqin. But my advice is not to listen to anyone. And play as you want yourself. This is the thrill of this game. Collect different packs, test different sets of artifacts and guns. For others in the game have nothing special to do, besides this)

T
TheBrainPower 06.03.21

AzuLaSla
I use Ke Qing as DD in the electro assembly along with Mona, Qi Qi and Xiang Ling. Since I have 3 legs in my party, this is a different option for you. Ke Qing, Barbara / Xing Qiu, Xiang Ling / Xin Yan, and Filschl / Jun Lee.