3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitolive 22.02.21 02:04 am

HARDCORE !!! (Dead Space 3)

In general, the topic is about how to get through hardcore.
I tried to go through it twice on the first try and got to chapter 5.
Second attempt I got to chapter 12.
Both times I died because of a stupid arcade action, somewhere a stone fell somewhere in a game bug.
In short, such a buggy game cannot really be completed without saves and revivals.
If someone knows how to master hardcore write tips
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stormreaver 22.02.21

You throw the save on the flash drive - you die - you restore it from the flash drive.

v
vitolive 22.02.21

Valorsworn
if you log in, it all the same throws back to the beginning.
If it is not difficult, you can describe this fraud in more detail.
And if there is an option to do the same on consoles?

s
saa0891 22.02.21

The fact that the saves were removed is, of course, pretty bad, in the second part, by the way, it was possible to save three times in this mode, I also took a lot of debt to go through it, even three saves are very few, and in the third part the necromorphs are generally evil.

Valorsworn You

throw the save on the flash drive - you die - you restore from the flash drive.

By the way, I also thought so from the beginning, but this option will not work because in hardcore mode you cannot save, and if you load the save from a flash drive or from another folder, the game will start from the beginning anyway.

v
vitolive 22.02.21

saa0891
in my opinion this is mazahism this time. After all, you can die stupidly from the fact that in chapter 18 you did not dodge a stone during flight

s
saa0891 22.02.21

vitolive

in my opinion this is mazahism this time. After all, you can die stupidly from the fact that in Chapter 18 you did not dodge a stone during the flight

Well, what can you do, such a "hardcore", perhaps a patch will then add the ability to save.

S
Stormreaver 22.02.21

saa0891
You can save, but there are autosaves.

(It is necessary to leave the game somehow)

S
SteveG8 22.02.21

vitolive Generally the
topic of how to get through hardcore.
I tried to go through it twice on the first try and got to chapter 5.
Second attempt I got to chapter 12.
Both times I died because of a stupid arcade action, somewhere a stone fell somewhere in a game bug.
In short, such a buggy game cannot really be completed without saves and revivals.
If someone knows how to master hardcore write tips

Download the trainer.

s
saa0891 22.02.21

Valorsworn

You can save, but there are autosaves.

(It is necessary to leave the game somehow)

So the fact of the matter is that in hardcore mode there are no autosaves, you have to go through it at a time, if you die, quit or some bug, start everything from the beginning.

v
vitolive 22.02.21

SteveG8
Flying Rock Trainer Wo n't Help

M
Micr0 22.02.21

saa0891
has auto-saves on hardcore, the description of the mode even says

s
saa0891 22.02.21

Micr0

has auto-saves on hardcore, in the description of the mode it even says

Read what they save.
And read about this mode, only one life is given for the whole game if you die, you start the game over.

M
Micr0 22.02.21

saa0891
yes it is clear that you cannot die.
in the description of the mode it is written that you can save and continue the game, i.e. if you are not dead, you can exit the game and continue from the place of exit (from the last autosave).
But if you died from autosave, you cannot boot.

s
saa0891 22.02.21

Micr0

you can exit the game and continue from where you left (from the last autosave).

Yes, I agree with this, then it turns out that the method described by Valorsworn with saving saves to a USB flash drive, well, or in any other place should in theory work, I'll try tomorrow.

S
SteveG8 22.02.21

vitolive
It will help for infinite hp, I already realized that there is no horror and decided to download the trainer, now pumped right through and no rocks slow me down.

v
vitolive 22.02.21

SteveG8
On a computer you can have a trainer - but what about a PS 3 that is not broken - there is nowhere to take trainers in the same place? ((
PS You shouldn't be a friend - higher - minus - there are so many bugs in the game that without a trainer it is not passable in hardcore. There is for example a glitch in Chapter 14 or 13 - when huge boulders fall on you and you need to move away from them jumping to the left or to the right - and so - it is not clear how to jump correctly - then he breaks down, then return back under the boulder.One such mistake and all from the beginning.

v
vitolive 22.02.21

Today I managed to get through without cheats to chapter 14 (on hardcore). He died from a grenade launcher (explosion against the wall). Who's next?

G
GRESHNIK__777 22.02.21

that's what I understand nerdiness ...

S
Stormreaver 22.02.21

vitolive Unprotected
grenade launcher casing? - _ -

v
vitolive 22.02.21

Valorsworn
hasn't found him yet

s
saa0891 22.02.21

The method that was suggested at the very beginning by comrade Valorsworn works in hardcore mode.

Just take in front of a difficult place, copy the saves from my documents / EA Games / Dead Space 3 to some folder and if you die, copy from this folder back to the my documents / EA Games / Dead Space 3 folder.