3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MixXxAiL 22.02.21 02:10 am

Keyboard vs. Joystick (Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons)

As I understand it, the game does not support the joystick but is tailored for the keyboard?
In the control settings, in the prompts - there are only keyboard keys everywhere, my joystick is completely ignored by the game, although it is connected and I normally play "DuckTales - Remastered".
Actually the question is, people, if anyone knows and tried to play with the joystick, please tell me where and how you can change the control from the keyboard to the joystick?
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Specio 22.02.21

No game and gamepads supported, download the Xbox Gempada emulator and play

K
Kloggmonkey 22.02.21

I used the "Xpadder" program.

D
DEviLPr0 22.02.21

In the Steam version that I downloaded there was no such problem, on the contrary, a gamepad was recommended (strongly) as a gaming device

K
Krechet79 22.02.21

How to play on 2 gamepads? Tell me, can there be any settings? It's inconvenient for two on 1 keyboard (

A
ABRASc. 22.02.21

MixXxAiL
As I understand it, the game does not support the joystick, but is tailored for the keyboard?
The game is tailored for a gamepad, to control two characters simultaneously on the keyboard is just hell.

A
ABRASc. 22.02.21

Krechet79
One gamepad with xpadder, and the other plug in as usual and that's it. Business for 5 minutes.

K
Krechet79 22.02.21

ABRAStsovy Thank you, but have already completed the game.

s
shurik-777_94 22.02.21

Here's How to play two on two gamepads