3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxDUDExxx 22.02.21 02:13 am

Hooded (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Good day everyone, the question is, is it possible to walk faster in a hood (on a pc), I know that you can change the walking speed in the settings, but as soon as I put on the hood, Eyvor immediately turns into a turtle, maybe there is some way? Thank you in advance.
17 Comments
Sort by:
X
X Ishimura X 22.02.21

xxxDUDExxx
Based on the title, the question should be - ... WANT IN THE HOOD :)

d
dilat 22.02.21

xxxDUDExxx
Strange, or you are talking about some other case, but my hero moves in the same way as without the hood. I would be glad if she did not automatically wear it every time when she enters suspicious territories.

x
xxxDUDExxx 22.02.21

X Ishimura X
I beg your pardon for my illiteracy

X
X Ishimura X 22.02.21

xxxDUDExxx
Accepted.

S
SpringOff 12.04.21

dilat
on your PC?

S
SpringOff 12.04.21

https: // m. but I still need a gamepad ...

d
dilat 12.04.21

SpringOff
I'm not a topic author

S
SpringOff 12.04.21

dilat
What's the difference the author or not, on your pc or on the ps? On the keyboard with a mouse, this is a problem for everyone on a campaign.

d
dilat 12.04.21

SpringOff
I have no problem with this. The only thing that bothers me is the automatic putting on the hood

h
hyper1 12.04.21

dilat are
you special or what? or blindfold? How can you have norms if everyone has such a problem?

h
hyper1 12.04.21

the author was minus with some kind of fright ...

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 12.04.21

hyper1
This is the plague of PG, now I have written and I will also have a bunch of minuses.

A
ArXangel_ann 12.04.21

I'm fine with that, too, and it's also infuriating to auto-put on this hood. But with speed everything is adequate. As in the video, he moves only if he goes with the monks to disguise. Then it slowly creeps, like they, in fact.
License, keyboard mouse.

h
hyper1 12.04.21

ArXangel_ann
I also have a license, but the sense of how a turtle with a hood walks. how are you all right with that? is this a random bug in your opinion?

S
SpringOff 12.04.21

It seems that in the fresh patch 1.2.0 this has already been fixed.

A
ArXangel_ann 12.04.21

hyper1,
how do I know, random or not. I don't have this problem. Some, apparently, too. And you go on hysteria. This will definitely help XD

d
dilat 12.04.21

hyper1 A freak
with the letter "m", learn to read